Shopping Data Feed Service

by Aten Software LLC

Increase sales with feeds to Google Shopping, Facebook, & Bing

1 review

Lashkaraa

This is charging $49.00 just to setup the app. App installation should be free. Also there is no proper documentation. On every page they're asking for payments

June 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. I tried to reach out to you several times, but did not hear back. We sent an email announcement about lower pricing of $49 for our optional setup and optimization service shortly after you registered. I apologize for any confusion, but that service is entirely optional, and there is no setup fee for our app. The app is totally free to install, and furthermore, you get a free trial credit.

With regard to documentation, we have 100s of support articles under the 'Support' heading of our site. For do-it-yourself setup, we have detailed setup guides for each shopping engine, and are available to assist by email and phone should you get stuck. We also only have one page on the site where payment is collected (the Purchase Credit page). Feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to work with you to resolve any other questions or concerns you may have.