Etsy Order Sync ‑ Athlete

Load & ship orders with our Etsy integration (no SKUs needed!)

From $34.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Athlete - Etsy order sync

Miss Monogram

This app is super easy to use and does exactly what it says that it will. Installation was a breeze and I was up and running within minutes. Orders sync between Etsy and Shopify seamlessly. Highly recommend!!

Ahoi-Werk

After installing and deinstalling a few times (sorry guys...), I have to say managing orders from Etsy is supereasy with this app. It's easy to install and it does what I need. Even my Print-On-Demand-items are transferred correctly and with just two clicks fulfillment is on its way! I would love a feature with inventory sync as well, but I'm really happy that I found this app. Big recommendation!

Prickly Cards

I've tried quite a few Etsy integration apps.......and Athlete is by FAR the best. Setting it up couldn't have been easier and it works flawlessly. It even imports the type of postage that's been purchased through Etsy. When an order is completed in Shopify Athlete even sends the tracking information for the order back to Etsy without me having to lift a finger. It's just point perfect. I really can't recommend it highly enough