Powerful new features, services and plugins for your Shopify store

All Apps / Marketing / Atomseo - 404 error & broken link checker

Atomseo - 404 error & broken link checker

Atomseo - 404 error & broken link checker

Developed by Atomseo

Get
Price: Free More info
  • Quickly detect all your broken and dead pages in a real-time, including internal, external pages and broken backlinks
  • Fix error (a broken link) quick and easy by setting a 301 redirect
  • Prevent traffic and clients lose as a result of visiting the broken product pages (broken product page) or references

According to statistics, every second site contains at least one dead link (server response code "http status 404”). Surveys show, that only 23% of users who came to 404 error page, make a second attempt to find the requested page, and the remaining 77% will leave the site forever.

A 404 error page is a common problem for e-commerce sites, since some goods and collections are out of stock or the selection is seasonal (Xmas, Easter, e.t.c.).

Just think about, how many potential clients and income you are losing daily because of dead links. Stop losing your traffic and money – take control on your broken links.

How Atomseo can help your business


  • prevent traffic and clients lose as a result of visiting the broken product pages (broken product page) or references

  • improve your website ranking in search engines due to monitoring of broken backlinks

  • quickly detect all your broken and dead pages in a real-time, including internal, external pages and broken backlinks

  • fix error (a broken link) quick and easy by setting a 301 redirect

  • track errors and 301 redirects on site on schedule and receive reports by e-mail

How Atomseo works

Check links

Atomseo scans your website and finds all broken pages and images (server response codes - 4xx, 5xx, the most common error status code is 404).

Three link types are analyzed separately:



  • links on your website (internal)

  • links from your site to other sites (external)

  • links to your site from other sites (backlinks).

Atomseo online analysis is instantaneous. The broken link checking result is issued in convenient report indicating broken links (or images), the server response code and a broken link type. The report can also be downloaded as a xls-file.

Set 301 redirects

301 redirect is the best practice for solving 404 error problems on your site.


Using our application you can easily add new URLs, which will be automatically registered for your Shopify-based site.


You can set 301 redirect and then easily check and manage the list of current redirection from the Atomseo interface.

Track your errors automatically

Any web site is updating constantly, so a single checking and fixing errors does not solve a future problem of broken links.


We recommend you to check the website for errors regularly and receive automatic reports on e-mail. With the app you can easily set up automatic e-mail reports with a specified day, week or month interval.

Do not lose customers! Start to control your website right now with Atomseo Tool!

Atomseo - 404 error & broken link checker reviews (20)

posted

Had a bunch of links fixed. Came back 2 months later and now everything is missing!!

Keep getting an error. ::

Looks like something went wrong! We track these errors automatically, but if the problem persists feel free to contact us.

posted

Horrible support from this company, weeks of emailing only to get two very short and useless responses. Last email I responded to their request over 14 days ago and they have not responded. I emailed once in between there asking for a response but nothing.

Service does not work and I encountered errors that they dont seem to care about fixing. Worst app in this store.

posted

It's free and easy to use, fast, reliable and does what it promises. 5 stars

posted

Free and easy too see what is wrong.

posted

Its free, easy to use and helps to find broken links that are effecting your google rankings, its a no brainer

posted

Nice app and so easy to use and its FREE so why not.I highly recommend

posted

Muy útil!

posted

Not bad at all! Very useful app!

posted

I love it already. There was no installation, just something I needed to fix. Internal, external, pointing to your store. It's all there.

posted

This is a good App to monitor your internal links and get a report everyday if you need it. It is simple to install and use, I would recommend.

Get
Free

Support & Sales

Atomseo
+1 (800) 980-5288
info@atomseo.com
atomseo.com
Get Support

Screenshots

  • Large
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb

Are you a developer? Become a Shopify partner or submit your app.