Language Native Translate

Build multi-languages stores with New Native Translation API

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

yraniaquineka

Time spent using app About 1 month

There were a few minor issues with language switcher I contacted their support about and they helped me with those very quickly!

tide0

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

I struggled with language selector. They helped add theme code to fix it. Nice!I hope it can promote order transactions

bortoldonnae20

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer service here is excellent. Helen helped me setting up everything. Just contact them, they will help you setting fit to your theme.

candysequanti

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is not suitable for my theme, but their support team has helped me set it up and the service is good.

hoakaapparel

The app is very intuitive and easy to understand. The team helped me to configure the language dropdown in my theme, 5 ⭐️ for the quick support!

Tipou bébé

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Easy to use app with a lot of good features like multiple languages, language switcher. The support was very quick and helped me to install and launch a new language in my current store.

Afterglo

We love this app and we love the team as well! They were very quick to help us with our integration.

Morfit staging

The best multilanguage app so far, quite easy to install, compatible with the theme. Will report back once we have more than 3 languages set up in the store.

HOAKA SWIMWEAR EUROPE

Location Estonia
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Easy to install and translate. The support was very quick and supportive to set up the store in two languages.

Toulousely - by Chloe Rioux

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very good, simple to use and affordable app. I had to add multilingual support to my theme and this app helped to achieve it with almost no effort. The support was quick and very helpful. I totally recommend it.