Language Native Translate

Language Native Translate | Reviews

by ArenaCommerce

Build multi-languages stores with New Native Translation API

tonykreidt.com

I was unhappy to use this app, but there is a great customer service and they refund all pretty fast. Thank you.

Wòòkie.it

I am using this App and I must say it is as per description. Excellent for multilingual translation of stores and with assistance in case of difficulty more than rapid. In less than 24h I have solved any problem on several occasions. Recommended for those looking for a professional translator with always active support!

Jancarthy

This app supports price list: D. They have many good features. Customer support is also very good, convenient and fast.

Janisena

We had several questions and their technical team answered it satisfactorily, quickly and efficiently. 5 starts!

Mistybinson

I had a problem with the code. I contacted them, they solved it really fast within a day. Great job.

Janieacobs008

Great app. I am using the free version and I can translate my website very easily. highly recommended

Jenniferloyd

It will be a bit difficult to use at first. But trust me, just contact their support team. I did it & it's easier for me now.

Sherryanie

I like this app. They also support multiple languages for Google Feed. That's great, Support them...

Sable Prints

The app does what it states - you can translate all translatable fields in Shopify and your Theme. Need to admit that UI needs improvements...

yraniaquineka

There were a few minor issues with language switcher I contacted their support about and they helped me with those very quickly!

Previous 1 3