Reviews (156)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its superior auction functionality and seamless integration with various themes. They appreciate the real-time bidding feature and intuitive user interface. The customer support is noted for its speed and efficiency. Suggestions for improvement include proxy bidding and hiding the quantity button on product pages. The app has been beneficial in streamlining operations and enhancing online presence.

January 11, 2024

Shakil was amazing in helping me get the auction up and running. 5/5 would recommend!

GraceGuard
3 months using the app
November 17, 2023

I have had quite a few questions for customer support since I integrated this app with my store. Whether it's finding practical solutions to a problem I am facing, or needing the developers to update a problem on the backend, customer support is always there and willing to help. There are still some features I would love to see added to the platform to make it even more user friendly and enhance the customer's experience. That being said, I like this product. Auction Today has been a big help to me and streamlining how my business is run.

Omaha Blue Wholesale
3 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Excellent support from Shakil regarding improving customer experience with auction collections.

Maritime Tropical Decor & Statues
About 1 month using the app
September 1, 2023

Very easy-to-use app and integrates well with 2.0 themes using the app embedding. Had trouble with the widget showing up right away but support was quick to help and got everything soothed over.

The one feature I would really like to see would be one to enable proxy bidding, as that's becoming a standard on all online auction tools.

It's very easy to navigate to what you want to do, as well as good explanations of what each setting does. Another setting I would like to see would be to be able to hide the quantity button on the product pages. There is currently the option to hide the payment, add to cart, and price. Being able to hide the quantity would clean the page up more.

Overall it has been a great, user-friendly app.

Horning's Farm Shop
4 months using the app
Apex Apps replied September 4, 2023

We're glad we were able to fulfill your needs, Positive comments like yours encourage us to put in a lot of effort and keep offering better auction functionality.

In addition we already have functionality to hide the quantity, price etc, would you mind please reach to our live support team, they will be able to fic it in a minute.

April 30, 2024

Atendimento rápido, eficiencia

Security.Rc
Portugal
12 days using the app
Edited October 17, 2023

This review is left pre auction ending however I was unable to get the widget to work and support fixed it with lightning speed. Will post an update once I see how the checkout experience is. Great app so far!!

Edit... The support for this app has been beyond amazing getting everything dialed in just like I wanted it. Great team at Auction Today. Keep up the great work!

bloorips
7 months using the app
July 3, 2023

Very responsive and helpful support. Just getting started on auction journey. Some more refinement around the formatting of system generated email would be nice for future releases.

Imperial Productions
New Zealand
8 months using the app
Apex Apps replied July 3, 2023

December 3, 2023

Customer Service is fantastic...still trying to learn the app, but the customer service is great.

Tiny Toes Design
5 months using the app
August 13, 2023

So far so good! We have just started using the app for auctions and it works well. Their customer service is awesome. They respond almost immediately at all times of the day.

Kenna's Crystals
5 months using the app
Apex Apps replied August 18, 2023

August 7, 2023

Rabi and Jack's customer service at Auction Today was simply outstanding. Their prompt and knowledgeable assistance made my auction experience exceptional. The Auction Today app itself is a game-changer, with an intuitive interface, real-time bidding, and a wide selection of items. Secure transactions and top-notch customer support make this app a must-try. Kudos to Rabi and Jack for their excellent service, and congratulations to Auction Today for creating a stellar app!

Flowioo