Avaliações (264)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de maio de 2024

Excellent and useful application, importing the reviews works great and is easy to use, recommend

BARAK
Israel
6 dias usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

Very very nice application, I use it and I am very very happy. Simple and complete for my needs.

Poméo App
França
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
19 de julho de 2024

extremely pleased working with this app, totally free and easy to set up. Costumer service also 5 stars

TERRApia
Reino Unido
1 dia usando o app
9 de abril de 2024

Audien Reviews is an exceptional Shopify app that streamlines the process of collecting, showcasing, and managing product reviews, allowing merchants to easily gather reviews, including via email requests and AliExpress imports, and then display them using attractive, customizable widgets that boost customer trust and confidence.

persistentres
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

I`m using Ali&Product Reviews - Audien app on my store til today & i really tried to work it out with other recommended review apps but.. they just don`t work right with free plans.

I really recommend to try this out only once you will not regret it

Haccoon
Coreia do Sul
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
23 de março de 2024

Superb. I really appreciate your efforts to make this amazing free app. i really recommend this app to others who are buying paid apps.
Again Thank you so much..

flyingboy
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando o app
1 de maio de 2024

I love this app as it has really helped me with my website.

Woof Whimsy
Índia
19 dias usando o app
13 de junho de 2024

Great app! It works well and is easy to use. Thank you :)

Quill & Craft
Canadá
9 dias usando o app
4 de abril de 2024

I've tried many free review apps including air reviews and judge.me and I have to say this one is the best by some margin, Plus you can edit reviews which others don't allow for some reason

My only complaint would be that the colour customization isn't quite as advanced as i'd personally like, but i'd say it would be perfectly fine for 99% of people, highly recommend

Aroma Pen
Reino Unido
1 dia usando o app
27 de março de 2024

I'm pleasantly surprised by Audien. It helped massively improve my store with my reviews. Considering how good the app is, its shocking that its actually free! I'm thoroughly impressed by the team behind it and I hope they continue their excellent work.

Olfa