Audify ‑ Facebook Audiences

Audify ‑ Facebook Audiences

by Audify

Bulk create FB Custom & Lookalike Audiences from your products

Treasure Nexus

Worked a charm when I first installed but last 30 days has lost connection to my FB page and Pixel mysteriously and I've gotten no one to answer my support emails.

Wigsdomehair

Terrible app, keeps charging me even though i uninstalled the app a month a. Go
Don’t use this app its a scam

August 21, 2020

All you have to do is uninstall the app for it to stop billing. If you uninstalled it and it still billed you , please contact us right away at support@audifyapp.com to fix it for you

Mobile Drip Store

This app is amazing for what it does. I have been looking everywhere for an app like this. I've tried others like trackify, scalify etc, but none of them created custom and lookalike audiences like i wanted. This app completely solves that! It lets you generate all ViewContent (VC), AddToCart (ATC), InitiateCheckout (IC) and Purchase (PUR) for all your products super easily. This saved me so many hours setting up retargeting campaigns because every winner I found I would have to create these audiences over and over again.

Another amazing feature about this app is the Lookalike Audience generator. I was able to easily bulk create Lookalike Audiences. When I'm scaling i tend to test a lot of audiences and creating Lookalikes in Facebook can be so freaking tedious. This app generates all the ones I need, not only does it do the 1-10%, it also does 11-20% which is not available on Facebook. Definitely have found some good audiences in the larger size.

Another thing to point out is this app can create lookalike audiences using the 'ranged' slider. So I can bulk create LLA audiences like 1-3%, 3-6%, 6-12% without overlapping. Not exactly sure what feature in FB is called, but you've definitely seen it if you created lookalike audiences before.

Developer team was awesome as well, got quick responses on everything, they told me they plan to release a feature that will automatically create VC, ATC, IC, and PUR for you when you create a product. Would LOVE that. Overall really happy with this app. Dropshippers can relate to me