Widgetic (Audio Players)

Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
November 21, 2021

Worked fine at first, but one day I discovered it had broken and would not play audio. I am unsure of how long I had been charged for a broken app, and this would explain a drop in conversions. I was using audio linked from sound-cloud and this stopped working. I tried uploading my audio directly to the app, but I just received an undefined error.

DarkStream Audio
Time spent using app: 7 months
Widgetic replied February 15, 2022

Hi there. This was an update from SoundCloud that broke the linked tracks. It's been addressed.

Edited March 15, 2021

terrible!! I had installed it all and after 2 months it collapsed and all my files were offline. I used the audios for a workshop, so when this happened my whole on line workshop was on hold!!! And no customer support at all to resolve this problem. You should have informed your customers that it would be offline because of maintenance issues. Also when calling out to you, no reaction at all! Very bad service!

Open Your Heart studio
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Widgetic replied March 15, 2021

Hey there. The app was temporarily down for a few hours as we went through some maintenance. Appreciate your feedback.

June 30, 2019

Suport is just wow & not in a good way. since yesterday i been trying to get help & that took time. the music url wasn't working i ask why they reply can you send us the url i did since then been waiting. found ways to make the music upload finally work by myself. but now im stuck again and as before support team when send a message is an auto saiying they responds fast within a few min.

Emileo's World
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Widgetic replied June 30, 2019

Oscar, sorry we cannot be available on Sunday nights, but we reply timely during week days.

Regarding your issue, the problem is that you used a YouTube URL instead of audio in mp3 format as required. Hence your content isn’t working - please replace that with an audio file in mp3 format.

June 26, 2019

Even after upgrading to the subscription plan, I couldn't upload any more than my 3 tracks that had already been uploaded.

chappellsound.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Widgetic replied June 26, 2019

Hi. This is now fixed, you should be able to upgrade again.

April 20, 2018

App freezes, doesn't play when required, is temperamental. There is no support whatsoever.

Everything Sports Online
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Widgetic replied April 4, 2019

Hey there, we're always available to help. Just reach out to support@widgetic.com with more details and we can look into it for you.