Widgetic (Audio Players)

Developer
Widgetic
2.8
January 29, 2021

Did exactly what I wanted and was easy to set-up. Filling extra characters. Filling Space. Filling more space.

Bonding with Mom
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 23, 2020

This app is absolutely AMAZING. I have no idea why there are negative reviews but trust me - if you're looking to embed audio players on your site, your search is over because this app is perfection. Support is incredible - they go above and beyond to help with any and all problems. It's so easy to add new MP3s and embed them literally anywhere on your site. They even offered to create a new upgrade that allows you to expand the capacity of your audio library (they give you TONS of audio space - 10 GB - but I just needed even more capacity for my project). I love that they let you customize the audio players so extensively -- you can show/hide so many features to customers and even completely change the style of the audio player to fit your site's style. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Widgetic!! Absolutely download it and give it a try. Wish I could give it 6 stars. :)

Sound & Soulful
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 1, 2020

These guys are awesome! The app works amazingly and have used it for 4 years, I opened a new store and had 28 pages worth of audio which would have taken me ages to transfer. I messaged support and they were on it right away, the transferred all the audio files from my old store to the new. They were polite and extremely helpful.

I can't thank these guys enough.

Great app. Great Support. Highly recommend!

Axtell Music Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 17, 2019

Great customer support! Just be patient and describe your problem in detail. Andu will solve it! Thank you.

Sample Pack
Turkey
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
July 9, 2019

Great app, does exactly what i wanted with ease. I got help instantly, ignore the negative reviews!

Marimbas In Paris