Widgetic (Audio Players)

Widgetic (Audio Players)

by Widgetic

Get your audio tracks in front of potential customers.

Sample Pack

Great customer support! Just be patient and describe your problem in detail. Andu will solve it! Thank you.

Marimbas In Paris

Great app, does exactly what i wanted with ease. I got help instantly, ignore the negative reviews!

AniaBshop

So far I'm really liking this app! Easy to customize and support is very responsive and helpful! Would definitely recommend to any musician that's selling music in their store :)

Worley Studios

I freakin' love this app! I'm not sure about the free one because I've got the paid plan. I've tried to download my music off of my site after adding the app to a page and I couldn't- which is great. So- no one can steal them. Having tunes on my website keeps my visitors on the page longer which also helps increase ranking. There are also quite a few different versions of your player - all customizable so it fits in with the scheme of your website. The Widgetic Audio Player has been playing on my site for nearly a year now. It's a keeper ;-)

Mary Chapin Carpenter Store

This app did exactly what it says it could do! I was looking for a way to play sound snippets of songs without having to link to Spotify or Soundcloud (that could decrease physical sales). You can very easily change the way the sound snippet displays and they have great preset theme settings. I was under a time crunch from my boss to get this figured out and this app literally saved the day! While I used this specifically in the product description under each track listing, you could also use it to have music automatically play once you enter your store, etc. Also! They have very descriptive help pages to make sure you know how to easily embed wherever you might need music on your store.

Rxchxe

Very good with quality presets! great response time if needed help and was very helpful, keep in mind that if you use this app it may not work with safari try googlechrome and it should work great!

Daniel Robledo

Nice widget, definitely recommend you do the upgrade!
Did the research and if you get your songs registered with sound scan you will get credit for spins as long as you host with a recognized reporting stream site...
Also the support team is amazing and extremely knowledgeable!

Baazarmusic

Amazing and well supported app. Fast response through technical support and very responsive, organized interface.

Looking forward to new features.