Preview audio tracks
Offer peace of mind by allowing customers to preview your audio tracks before buying.
Delight your users
Improve your customers' experience by playing music while they browse your site.
Reinforce your brand
Play music from your physical stores to recreate a familiar connection with your users.
About Widgetic (Audio Players)
This app is a bundle of 4 audio players that are great for playback of individual tracks or albums:
- Audio Player - use it to preview entire albums
- Compact Mp3 Player - use it to preview individual tracks, podcasts or long files
- Play Button - a single button with text that you can use for background music
- Spinning Player - vinyl style, rotating an image when playing, use for old music
If you're selling tracks, albums or voice-over services, users can also preview your audio content. Even if you host through SoundCloud, you can connect to our app and keep users on your store.
Not only can you preview audio tracks, but you can use our app to also engage people. For example, you can offer audio tutorials, answer FAQs, or even share podcasts. There are many use cases possible and we look forward to seeing what you make!
- Customize the style to fit the look and feel of your website.
- Responsive design, works on a tablet, mobile, and desktop.
- Premium accounts can send content dynamically. So if you have hundreds of products, you just need to create 1 widget and send unique content when embedding.
- If you're using the Play Button, you can insert the button in between words, by using parentheses [player]. Example: Click this button [player] to play.
At Widgetic we believe that everyone should be able to create engaging content without help from a designer or developer. Our purpose is to enable you to add a touch of personality to your content by enriching your website with galleries, polls, videos, podcasts, interactive pictures and more. (Andu Potorac, Founder)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
1GB storage + 25MB/file max.
The free account allows up to 3 audio files/app.
Explore the app and its benefits before upgrading.
Add unlimited items.
Edit layout structure.
10GB storage + 100MB/file.
Support for dynamic content.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 12 reviews
Most recent reviews
Marimbas In Paris
Great app, does exactly what i wanted with ease. I got help instantly, ignore the negative reviews!
Suport is just wow & not in a good way. since yesterday i been trying to get help & that took time. the music url wasn't working i ask why they reply can you send us the url i did since then been waiting. found ways to make the music upload finally work by myself. but now im stuck again and as before support team when send a message is an auto saiying they responds fast within a few min.
Oscar, when it’s not Sunday past 11PM we do reply timely. If your expectation is for our team to be on hold 24/7 I’m afraid it won’t happen, as we’d need to charge our customers an enterprise fee (thousands). Nowhere do we say we’ll respond in minutes as that’s not possible.
Regarding your issue, please follow the instructions in the app. You used a YouTube URL instead of audio in mp3, hence your content isn’t working.
Even after upgrading to the subscription plan, I couldn't upload any more than my 3 tracks that had already been uploaded.
Hi. Please make sure your account is actually upgraded (check with Shopify if you must). To be sure there's no caching issues, simply refresh the page - otherwise check with your bank if your transaction wasn't blocked.
Please note this process is automatic, so as long as you're able to upgrade, you should be able to use the full features of the app. Please adjust your review based on the app's features and ease of use. :-)