Fastway Australia Post Prices

Fastway Australia Post Prices

by blue melody

Fastway and Australia Post Carrier Shipping Prices

The Plug Store South Africa

This app is a waste of money if you are a customer in South Africa. It calculates rates to R86.25 for every order no matter the location of delivery. Considering that when I log in to the Fastway Customer website and upload the order details it is either R55 or R125 depending on location, this is either overcharging or undercharging my customers profusely. I tried contacting the developer multiple times over the past 2 or 3 months but I have not received any response.

March 04, 2019

Hi there, our first communication was me writing to you on 1st December 2018 where our support initiated the communication. We could see that you were half way through the configuration. We have not received any communication from you, ever. If you need further help, please contact me at help@easycarrier.com.au.

LadyShip

06/02/2019 Update. The developer did respond to my message so I have upgraded my rating from 1 star to 2. I haven't increased it any further as yet as the developer admitted that they jumped the gun on releasing the product dimensions part of this app before it was fully tested. I really do want to use this app as we use both Fastway and Australia Post as carriers, lets hope this can get sorted and it becomes a viable working app.

05/02/2019 Just loaded this app and its not working. Tried contacting the developer using the email provided above and it bounced, which is the main reason for my negative review. If your going to put an email in for support you had better make sure that email works.
Also the product dimensions section of the app website has an error. For me this is important that this works as we have products that calculate heavier in cubic weight than actual weight.
If I end up getting support and things work I will happily rewrite this review.

March 04, 2019

Thank you for the very comprehensive response. We did jump the gun with releasing the Product Dimensions functionality, we had hoped the ALPHA heading would've made it clear that it may be not functionality correctly.

Glazed New Zealand

Takes FOREVER to install. Have been on the phone with Shopify for over an hour.

March 04, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, however as we write on Shopify store page, you will get a faster and better response if you contact us directly.

Bio Veda Pty Ltd

Great support from the team. Friendly and fast to resolve issues. LL

Moonlight Lotus Candles

The app is easy to set up and I have been most impressed at how helpful customer service have been with all of my queries.It's really nice to find an app developer who is fast and responsive.They have not overlooked a single query from me and that means a lot to someone who is not very tech savvy.

Absolutely Nuts Australia

Great App. I tested this in beta and had it up and running in 2 minutes. I tested other shipping rate apps but they all charged more for labelling, tracking and fulfilment and I just wanted shipping rates and AusCarrier does that well. I recommend it.