Fastway Australia Post Prices

by blue melody

Fastway and Australia Post Carrier Shipping Prices

1 review

LadyShip

06/02/2019 Update. The developer did respond to my message so I have upgraded my rating from 1 star to 2. I haven't increased it any further as yet as the developer admitted that they jumped the gun on releasing the product dimensions part of this app before it was fully tested. I really do want to use this app as we use both Fastway and Australia Post as carriers, lets hope this can get sorted and it becomes a viable working app.

05/02/2019 Just loaded this app and its not working. Tried contacting the developer using the email provided above and it bounced, which is the main reason for my negative review. If your going to put an email in for support you had better make sure that email works.
Also the product dimensions section of the app website has an error. For me this is important that this works as we have products that calculate heavier in cubic weight than actual weight.
If I end up getting support and things work I will happily rewrite this review.

March 04, 2019

Thank you for the very comprehensive response. We did jump the gun with releasing the Product Dimensions functionality, we had hoped the ALPHA heading would've made it clear that it may be not functionality correctly.