Australia Postage & Labels

Australia Postage & Labels

by Checkout Chick

Generate Australian Postage Labels & Caculated Rates Postage

Cranel

This app has saved me hours of time! I highly recommend using this app. It is easy to use, and import your orders!

FlexiGardenFrames

Brilliant. Honestly, we were tearing our hair out before we discovered this wonderful (FREE!!!) app. Simple to use, highly effective - absolutely brilliant, thank you

El Cielo

Great app with great support! Generates accurate AusPost rates and makes bulk importing to MyPost simple and easy. Can't get much better for a free app!

BINKABU

IT WORKS!!! Oh my lord this is an amazing app for businesses that can't afford apps that automatically generate labels, but do have enough orders to warrant using bulk import through MyPost business. It exports your orders into a perfectly compatible file for bulk import in MyPost. No more exporting a CSV that needs meticulous editing to work within MyPost. THANK YOU you have made my life so much easier!

Noble Kind

This is a great app for getting lots of data from orders into your My Post Business account easily. It worked really well for what I needed at the moment and so fantastic that it is free!
The support team are genuinely really great to deal with. My only feedback was some quick instructions on how to navigate the installation and use the app. But overall couldn't recommend it more.

Weekends

This app is exactly what we needed! We wanted to be able to export addresses for import in My Post Business while using our own standard shipping rates. This app fits the bill perfectly.