Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Varietymusic

Zann is a super hero. Excellent app, You can be assured of backup service from Zann. Just get the app, no need to even think about it! The Bargain Shop Australia

Diamondkicks

Found my old review from March 2016 and thought I should update it. I am still here 4 years later still using the same app. I think I have only needed support from Zann a handful of times over the years. The shipping calculator has worked perfectly with no hiccups.
I have just updated my store to include eparcel and Zann once again has been super helpful. He responds faster than any support I've ever used.
I haven't thought once about switching to a different app over the years and don't plan to now either! Thanks Zann!! I promise to empty my email inbox to ease your OCD :)

MARCH 2016- I have only set up this app tonight so too soon to review how it is working with shipping costs, but the customer service I have received from Zann is second to none. He replied to me within minutes late at night and has helped me with all my queries. I am hoping this app will help me to be able to easily ship worldwide without the hassle of manually entering in shipping costs!!

Titan Design Technology

One-click install and works perfectly. To avoid spending $179 on the unlimited plan (to get carrier calculated shipping enabled) simply change payment to annual and message the support staff. They will enable it for you :)

Air Plant Decor

Thanks so much this app has saved us hours of work and a lot of money! Even a custom alteration is no problem!

Minettes Vintage

Easy to install and excellent support from the developer, he is really prompt with communication and happy to help make it a better fit for your business if required. Highly recommended!

Rockhampton Cooling Solutions

Great app, really easy to install, and pays for itself very quickly. Installed by : eChic.com.au

Dynamiclear

The essential app for every Aussie business! I tried another similar app and it could not compare. The simplicity and effectiveness of this calculator is what makes it a real winner. And of course, like the reviews have said the support is top class.

Baby Gift Works

So easy to set up, saving me time and money already - especially with all the Australia Post parcel post charge changes! Enquired about this app about a year ago and received excellent support. We love it at www.babygiftworks.com.au

Shootenstuff

App is very simple to set up and use. Does exactly as stated. Emailed Zann with an issue we thought could be related to the app (it wasn't) and he replied within half an hour and helped us out anyway. Can't ask for much more.

BlueCats

Zann is the man, and the App works better than advertised!