Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Precision Audio AU

Easily the best support we've experienced from a Shopify app. Zann replied to our email almost instantly and even gave us a call to discuss the best options for our store. Following on from that he happily applied our custom eParcel rates within a couple of hours. An essential app for all Australian stores.

Little Quilt Store

I used this app to give real time shipping rates for Australia post and it has worked seamlessly. All Australian should consider this essential.

Recently we moved to eParcel (Australia Post's worst software). I emailed Zan to support realtime integration of the eParcel rates, I received an instant response and support for eParcel that our staff just love. Thanks to Zan and the team.

Tackle Club

We send bulk amounts of parcels out every month, This app has saved us time and time is money. Its a no brainer to get this app. And app support is one of the best we have come across.

Master Angler

This app is essential for any online Australian business. The support from Addition is fantastic and they are quick to respond with any queries and the app is awesome. Saves me so much time now.

April 3, 2019

Thank you for the review, we are very pleased to hear that the app is saving you time.

Wickitywick Candles

Hands down the best support and app out there. This is a must have shipping app and honestly the best one out there. Zann is always there to offer support and will sort out any issues you have. Nothing is too big or too small for him and the response rate is super fast. I would give him more then 5 stars if I could.

Koodak Jewellers' Supplies

This is the best Australia Shipping Calculator app out there!
I have an eParcel account and Zann helped me through every step of the set-up.
Super fast and excellent customer service
10/10 would recommend

Black Dragon Seats

Great support from Zann. We are together, working out how to handle the double bind of weight/volume issues to incorporate into our shopping cart etc.

Southern Sun Adventure Photographics

This App has solved a huge problem for me with recovering the higher freight costs on some products where suppliers are using Australia Post. Had a slight issue with setting up free shipping options as well but Support responded almost immediately and fixed it within a few minutes. Can't ask for more. Great App! Great Support!

Let's Wrap it

Great app and great customer service and support. Really recommend. Any size of business can use it. Thanks!

SUPERSAKE - Australias newest online retailer of Japanese sake

This is an amazingly fantastic app. And the tech support is even better. I wish all apps were like this. I cannot recommend highly enough. Tech support didn't give up even after very difficult issues that we gave them. They persevered and won in the end. 100/100.
Also there are many extra features coming up. We can't wait to see them. They will make life a lot easier for us.