Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Four Elevens

Location Australia

Never in my whole life have I experienced customer service as good as Addition. They are so quick to respond, patient, and so helpful, and it is highly appreciated. I never ever write reviews so trust me when I say that this is 110% worth every cent, and makes checkout so much easier.

Lolly Lane

Time spent using app About 2 months

The support team are SO helpful, they email back to me really fast, and implements improvements / tweaks ASAP. For $10/month this is a REALLY good app!! Every app always has room for improvements and feature suggestions, but they're happy to work on it!

Gourmet World Foods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super practical and hassle free App to manage shipping rates and import orders and customers' details to print out easily all the shipping labels needed. We have been using Addition app for the last 2 years and it has always been working smoothly. Outstanding Technical support and responsive and fast customer service. They can make a real difference if you need a specific customisation. I can only say positive words about these guys. 100% recommended.

THE CO-OP

Location Australia

Work very well, support is there when I've needed it, the integration to my shop has allowed for fast accurate freight pricing live on my store front which means I am not loosing money from outdated estimates.

Packstore

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is really good. Thank you Addition, now we have time to watch Jeopardy at 4pm SBS channel, its re-runs but still ok. Although, I wish Takeshi's castle would come back. Ah... miss watching people get slammed by rubber balls. Thank you Addition app.

Beeautify

Time spent using app About 1 month

App works great and integrates all our shipping rates directly from Australia post. Great customer support too!

Rapid Safety

Location Australia

The "must have" app for any Australian ecommerce business seeking to integrate with AusPost. There simply is no rival. Get it, learn how to use it, and enjoy.

SNAXX

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the best app. The support is amazing and I cannot recommend it enough. I finished with eparcel as sick of the over charging each month this is so much better

GSL Fab Pty Ltd | Online Orders

Location Australia

Addition has been a life saver in streamlining the customer checkout, and order fulfillment process. Many apps out there have super overwhelming interfaces, and many areas to click through, whereas this app takes all the parts you really need, and puts it into one super easy to navigate workflow. The customer service provided here is also second to none... quick and responsive, and able to overcome problems with ease! They helped me with the setup process and I can't give enough credit to how helpful they were the whole way through. There are still some features yet to come which will certainly help with organising things from the users side such as profiles and import/exporting tables, as for now it's pretty straightforward (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) so that will be very appreciated and basically make this a no-brainer app for anyone wanting to implement shopify and Australia Post. Keep up the great work guys.

Gelatin Health

Time spent using app About 1 year

Addition is the best app available! We can process 100 orders in less than 15 minutes, customer service is beyond fantastic and you don't get price gouged on this essential extension. Would give more stars if I could.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18