Australia Post Shipping by TCC

Australia Post Shipping by TCC

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 26, 2019

Really great support and the app works as described. I spoke with Addition support, he was excellent at running through and customising the app for us.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited January 25, 2022

The app is seamless, runs smoothly and is so simple to use. Support is there for every step of the way, providing detailed answers to your questions, and has a very quick hands on approach. The app itself has saved time and frustration, specifically when it comes to fulfilling each order! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to make their lives easier.

Opallac
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Edited February 6, 2022

This app is essential for all Australian stores. Customer support is very polite and friendly and replies instantly. Highly recommend!

Precision Audio AU
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 4, 2019

I used this app to give real time shipping rates for Australia post and it has worked seamlessly. All Australian should consider this essential.

Recently we moved to eParcel (Australia Post's worst software). I emailed Zan to support realtime integration of the eParcel rates, I received an instant response and support for eParcel that our staff just love. Thanks to Zan and the team.

Little Quilt Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 3, 2019

We send bulk amounts of parcels out every month, This app has saved us time and time is money. Its a no brainer to get this app. And app support is one of the best we have come across.

Tackle Club
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 3, 2020

This app is essential for any online Australian business. The support from Addition is fantastic and they are quick to respond with any queries and the app is awesome. Saves me so much time now.

Master Angler
Time spent using app: 11 months
Addition replied April 3, 2019

Thank you for the review, we are very pleased to hear that the app is saving you time.

Edited March 24, 2019

Hands down the best support and app out there. This is a must have shipping app and honestly the best one out there. Addition support is always there to offer support and will sort out any issues you have. Nothing is too big or too small for him and the response rate is super fast. I would give him more then 5 stars if I could.

Wickitywick Candles
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 25, 2022

This is the best Australia Shipping Calculator app out there! I have an eParcel account and support helped me through every step of the set-up.
Super fast and excellent customer service
10/10 would recommend

Koodak Jewellers' Supplies
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited January 25, 2022

Great support from Addition. We are together, working out how to handle the double bind of weight/volume issues to incorporate into our shopping cart etc.

Black Dragon Seats
Time spent using app: About 7 years
February 12, 2019

This App has solved a huge problem for me with recovering the higher freight costs on some products where suppliers are using Australia Post. Had a slight issue with setting up free shipping options as well but Support responded almost immediately and fixed it within a few minutes. Can't ask for more. Great App! Great Support!

Southern Sun Adventure Photographics