Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Blule, The Boutique

The app works exactly how it's supposed to, and does even more. Simple and efficient.
Addition support provides the most helpful support too.
If you ship with Australia Post and want a simple solution, look no further.

The Games Corner

Have used this app for www.thegamescorner.com.au for over 2 years. It works perfect. Support is first-class. Highly recommended.

Classic Picture Framers

This app is terrific. It does exactly what it promises to do. I had a question regarding the installation and the support was very quick to get back to me and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Alcove Learning

This App is a great time saver and automates your shipping costs with AusPost quickly and effectively. Customer service is awesome. Addition is responsive, supportive and good fun to work with. Highly recommend.

Pixelcrib

I would say this is the probably the most useful app you can use if you ran an e-commerce store in Australia. Easily helps you open your store up for international sales by automatically calculating international shipping options. Also helps my customers choose express shipping options. Highly recommended

Earl Co

Addition support went out of his way to help us, gave us great advice and even implemented the solution himself. Responded to messages pretty much instantly. Very happy.

Oztoystore

So impressed! Support was exceptionally helpful, he did all the backend work to get me live direct rates from australia post with my wholesale account, and he did that part for free. (no developer fee's!) Now just paying $10 a month to have this app , is exceptional value! I was tossing up moving my store over from Wix, But to see this app in play, it was ohh so worth the transfer.
Highly recommend! So very cool.

Theorymerch

Was unsure how to set up free shipping within my city, contacted Addition support support and recieved assistance litterally 2 minutes later. Fantastic support and application, highly reccomended.

Aussie Swag Group

Exactly what I am looking for. I chose Shopify for this app alone!
Addition support has been super helpful and response time is QUICK!
That app does what it says on the box, shipping with auspost is a pita without this app.

Candlemaking Au

Perfect App - Quick and easy install - Shipping enabled up and running in no time!