TCC Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking and fulfilment

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
 Save time and fulfil your orders without hassle!

Houseplant Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app to simplify shipping! Compared to other shipping apps, this one is easy to navigate and use. I have used for well over a year now (and sent 1000's of parcels using it) and have never had any issues or troubles using it!

Designs By Jules Australia

Time spent using app About 1 year

Addition Support are super nice, easy to deal with, this app is brilliant, does the hard work for you, you wont regret it!!!!

Sydney Luggage

Location Australia

Addition has saved me sooooo much time processing orders. It's easy to connect it to my Shopify store . Once I was up and running I was amazed at the time it is saved me everyday processing orders. It's given me more time to do extra things in my day. The few times I did need help , Addition support jumped right in and helped me. Their customer support was great and nothing was a problem. Addition is easy to use and has all of the essentials you need.

Awesome Woodys

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app has massively saved us time, money, and general frustration with Australia Post. Their customer service is the best I've experienced, with helpful responses within a couple hours, and any app feature requests I've made have been implemented to a quality degree. Highly helpful staff and an effective app makes for an enjoyable experience.

Bmx Products Australia

Time spent using app Over 2 years

THIS APP ROCKS!!!! Very helpful programmers and support staff
easy to use... saves me hours and hours of time!

LudoCherry

Location Australia

FANTASTIC customer support (the dev normally responds within a few hours). It sounds like Aus Post make it hard to play ball if you're not an eParcel user, but for small businesses like us, this is a lifesaver for speeding up our fulfilment. THANK YOU!

PYRRHICA

Location Australia

I really love this app. I had some difficulty setting it up just because I'm not that great with computers but the help staff was incredibly helpful and replied right away. The app is easy to use once you read the instructions and super useful for my business selling prints of my paintings. Thanks for the help and the great app! Totally worth the monthly fee.

Goodwill Wine

Location Australia

This is the best Aus Post app on offer right now. For the price, it's packed with features and just makes our fulfillment process SO much easier. You can tell that Addition really take on board their customer's feedback and is committed to making the app as useful as possible. Nice to see that it's priced so affordably, considering some offer similar apps for 10x the price tag. Just be aware, there are so many advantages to this app, more than what's in the app desciption so don't hesitate to give it a go.

ISABELLA WEST

Time spent using app About 1 year

The recent updates are amazing! I had some trouble integrating it for my new website as there was a step I missed that wasn't previously there. I filled out a form to be contacted and I was contacted within 5 mins! The issue was fixed straight away and the owner was super helpful and genuinely a nice person with some humour!

Ausport SuperStore

Location Australia

We are delighted with the capabilities and the flexibility of this app. It compliments our business model perfectly. Even when we got a little confused their support was exceptional. Not only did they respond within minutes, they helped us slipstream the process even further. An incredibly sharp operation!