Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Ausport SuperStore

We are delighted with the capabilities and the flexibility of this app. It compliments our business model perfectly. Even when we got a little confused their support was exceptional. Not only did they respond within minutes, they helped us slipstream the process even further. An incredibly sharp operation!

Elgee Industries

This app was by far the best solution for our business. We wanted to display accurate rates at checkout by integrating with the StarTrack API and this app did just that. We had a slightly more unique use-case and the Addition Support team was unbelievable! We even had a Zoom session discussing how we could make this app work for us. Highly recommend!

Pleasant State

This App is amazing! The support is even better. Seamless creation of shipments, labels and manifests. The automation feature which automatically creates shipments is a gamechanger and has saved me so much time. Any time I need support help I receive instant responses (even on Sundays!) and no request is too hard to solve. Highly recommend!

Archangel Creations

Thank you to the Addition support team! Not only is Addition the best Australia Post app to integrate with Shopify, but the customer support is outstanding. I lodged an inquiry and within a few minutes received a call. And then the Addition guys talked me though the entire set up process, including setting up weights and packages, how to print labels and fulfil orders. I couldn’t have gotten my Shopify store up and running without the Addition Team. The Addition app and the Addition support team deserve more than five stars - and they should be gold ones too :)

Crypto Collector Club

The costumer service was beyond exceptional. Addition support took the time to guide me through some issues in a video call :)

All The Green Things

This app has been a miracle sorting out our rather complicated shipping setup. Many rules that we have to have in place due to laws around sending plants within Australia we causing problems within Shopify's default shipping setup. Addition support has helped me every step of the way, has gotten back to me within a very timely manner, and helped to explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Can not recommend this app more if you are looking for help with your shipping and fulfillment problems!

ToniMay

This app has been fantastic in allowing us to seamlessly link our shopify store to our fulfilment with Australia Post. It is the only app we have found that suits our needs as a business and has saved hours of time, simplifying our shipping process. Zann is a fantastic support and always happy to help! He is quick, responsive and is an all round legend. Highly recommended!!

Her Hands

OK - this app has just changed my world..! It is literally saving our business hours in fulfilment, and removing the room for error that was there with a lot of our previously manual processes. Onboarding and support very customised and super helpful. 100% recommend

Flashback Vodka

Brilliant App, makes your business move at speed and scale. The team at addition were fantastic at on-boarding and their ability to understand how to simplify was first class! Highly recommend

Herbistry

SAVE TIME AND MONEY! I had tried to install 5 apps to my online store. This one by far is the easiest to install (5min exactly), activate and integrate. It is a complete package as it also includes real time shipping rates. Thank you for developing a logical, practical and user friendly app.