Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

The Skid Factory - Official Website

This is a fabulous app! It is easy to install and use. The customer support is always prompt and effective at delivering a solution.

Honua Bars

I launched yesterday and fulfilled 12 orders with the app, it was so easy, straightforward, and user friendly. And the support from addition team is excellent. No matter what time or day, instant support, exactly what I needed on launch day!!

Nesk Kids

A fabulous app and even more fabulous customer support from Zann! I've had to change my eParcel account and the team was so quick to assist and it was sorted so fast. Amazing customer service! Can't fault this app at all.

palmsundaysco

I've just recently started using this App. Overall it was set out well, and the video tutorials for set out were extremely helpful.

But what's impressed me most was the support and speed in which a response and solution was offered by zann once i emailed with an issue. I had a small issue with Shipping cost conversions from US dollars to Australian. Emailed support line thinking it might take 24 hours to get a response, but within 5 mins I had an answer and the problem solved... As a small business owner i am grateful for that!

Zann thank you!

Mia and Mine Creative

Amazing support!!
I had a problem and Zann called me within minutes. The problem wasn't even with the App but my zoning .... Thank you !!

Scarfff

Adding different shippings to my shopify stores is super easy! I am happy to have installed this app.

Dr. Woof Apparel

Zann provides instant and amazing support. Great app and definitely worth the price. Highly recommend it.

Doggy Therapy

There were a few bumps to iron out due to lack of knowledge. Zann is AMAZING, incredibly patient, super efficient with responding and very helpful. Thanks so much Zann.

Nomad Designs Online

I have had Zann help me twice now to add different shipping to my website. Both times he has been very helpful, patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him and give him 5 ***** as it is very difficult to find good service these days.

Just Hockey

Best customer service I have experienced! Zann was very helpful set it up and answered the questions to help me connect the app and get our Aus Post Rates connecting. Highly recommend!