Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

palmsundaysco

I've just recently started using this App. Overall it was set out well, and the video tutorials for set out were extremely helpful.

But what's impressed me most was the support and speed in which a response and solution was offered by Addition support once i emailed with an issue. I had a small issue with Shipping cost conversions from US dollars to Australian. Emailed support line thinking it might take 24 hours to get a response, but within 5 mins I had an answer and the problem solved... As a small business owner i am grateful for that!

Zann thank you!

Mia and Mine Creative

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing support!! I had a problem and support called me within minutes. The problem wasn't even with the App but my zoning .... Thank you !!

Scarfff

Time spent using app About 1 month

Adding different shippings to my shopify stores is super easy! I am happy to have installed this app.

Dr. Woof Apparel

Location Australia

Addition support provides instant and amazing support. Great app and definitely worth the price. Highly recommend it.

Doggy Therapy

Location Australia

There were a few bumps to iron out due to lack of knowledge. Addition support is AMAZING, incredibly patient, super efficient with responding and very helpful. Thanks so much Addition support.

Nomad Designs Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have had Addition help me twice now to add different shipping to my website. Both times he has been very helpful, patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him and give him 5 ***** as it is very difficult to find good service these days.

Just Hockey

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best customer service I have experienced! Addition support was very helpful set it up and answered the questions to help me connect the app and get our Aus Post Rates connecting. Highly recommend!

Miss Molly's Toys

Location Australia

A great app! Addition support is the best, he's helped me so much getting my shipping working. Even gave me a phone call to help explain some things to me. Brilliant! Recommend this to anyone wanting their shipping to work more effectively in their shop.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

Location Australia

If I could rate this app a 6 out of 5 I would! Addition support provides the best support and setting up assistance we have had so far with any app installed on Shopify. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

Sous Vide Chef

Location Australia

Best ever experience with an app I have ever had, Addition support jumped on a call with me using Google hangouts to show me the full app via screen share something no other app company has ever done! Was surprisingly a really fantastic app and was so simple to use you can't ask much more than that to be personally shown a live call walkthrough. Can't recommend this app highly enough would be the #1 app experience I have ever had on Shopify