Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Miss Molly's Toys

A great app! Zann is the best, he's helped me so much getting my shipping working. Even gave me a phone call to help explain some things to me. Brilliant! Recommend this to anyone wanting their shipping to work more effectively in their shop.

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

If I could rate this app a 6 out of 5 I would! Zann provides the best support and setting up assistance we have had so far with any app installed on Shopify. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

Sous Vide Chef

Best ever experience with an app I have ever had, Zann jumped on a call with me using Google hangouts to show me the full app via screen share something no other app company has ever done! Was surprisingly a really fantastic app and was so simple to use you can't ask much more than that to be personally shown a live call walkthrough. Can't recommend this app highly enough would be the #1 app experience I have ever had on Shopify

Black Leaves

Great customer service, I had few questions about setting and the team walked me through step-by-step

Hand Sanitisers Online

Brilliant App... cannot speak more highly about the support from the Addition team. The automated lodgement, labeling and tracking information make the selling process seamless. Highly recommend it!

RXSG Australia

The support I have received even before I've started using the app has been nothing short of amazing. Support has been very accessible and provided a run through of the in's and out's of the app to ensure everything was running smoothly. Additional support for when I had an international shipping issue that was of my doing. I highly recommend.

Fiveonthe

Support is awesome, they really replies to you on demand whenever you have an issue. They helped set up my eParcel rates and answer a lot of my questions about label printing and set up. You can tell how passionate and hard working they are to ensure this app works the best it does; and it's really really great. Highly recommended for anyone who uses eParcel through Australia Post - this app is much more sophisticated and useful. Thanks for all your hard work, super recommended and super satisfied!!

Blissful Little Home

Fantastic app, as a new business owner, this is one less thing I have to worry about. Brilliant customer support from Zann, he goes above and beyond every time!

Dan The Mango Man

The customer service that I receive from this app is out of this world, i cant even belive it. Every problem i had i got walked thru, in my case over the phone. Did my first bulk order and went perfectly. if there were more stars on this rating i would give more highly recomend

Crema Joe

This app is a must for Australian operated stores! They provides excellent customer support which can't be faulted. Thanks as aways!