Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LOBOCKI

This app is extremely easy to use and the support provided by Addition to get it integrated was some of the best support I've ever been provided. I had several questions and everything was answered extremely clearly and very quickly. I don't think I ever waited longer than a few hours for a reply. I migrated from MyPost Business to eParcel and it saves SO much times it's crazy for the super cheap monthly price. The interface used to create labels and lodgements is very clear and intuitive. There is a very good reason this app has a 5.0 star rating, and I cannot recommend it enough. If you have any doubts at all with any of the features, I highly recommend speaking to support as I'm sure they can make it happen. Very happy!

The Blue Bowerbird

The team from Addition provided detailed and fast support for this Shopify App.

I recall reading all the positive reviews on this App so we were looking forward to a positive experience as shipping in an ecommerce store can be a headache. Well we had just a few questions, or maybe a lot of questions and they were very patient and answered every one. All is working well and even after a few months, they continue to offer the same good support at no additional charge.

This app is highly recommended.

WiremanHQ

Addition support (ap support) is very helpful and highly committed to sort out any problems a quickly as possible,

AllfixElectrical

Addition has the best support for an app anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Crystal Earth Spirit

This is a great add on to our store and the support offered by Addition is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

Boho and Butterflies

Really great app! Integrated really easy. The Addition team are great and got back to me almost immediately even though they were away in America. No problems at all and I can now ship internationally without hassle. Highly recommend.

Très Chic Shave Kit

This is the best app I've ever used. Addition support provides outstanding customer service & advice. If you need support and lodge a support request, you'll get a response and phone call within minutes. Thank you so much.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

Really great support and the app works as described. I spoke with Addition support, he was excellent at running through and customising the app for us.

Opallac

The app is seamless, runs smoothly and is so simple to use. Support is there for every step of the way, providing detailed answers to your questions, and has a very quick hands on approach. The app itself has saved time and frustration, specifically when it comes to fulfilling each order! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to make their lives easier.

Precision Audio AU

This app is essential for all Australian stores. Customer support is very polite and friendly and replies instantly. Highly recommend!