Australia Post Shipping by TCC

Australia Post Shipping by TCC

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 7, 2019

This app is amazing.
The support from Addition support is fantastic, he is so easy to talk to and so efficient.
I have never had an issue that he couldn't fix. This app does everything for my business, it calculates all the shipping prices for my customers and even applies my Aus Post Discount automatically.
It's seamless, and so easy to operate. It's worth every cent.
Thank you Addition support for being SO reliable and for helping me so much.

Truly Amor
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited January 25, 2022

This app is extremely helpful and user friendly. Addition support was amazing in helping us get the app set up and integrated, and answered our emails almost immediately. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Third Chapter Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 22, 2019

Trying to set up shipping on Shopify was driving me crazy, so I decided to give Australia Post Shipping a try and installed the app on a 7 Day Free Trial. I had some queries regarding set up and so submitted a request on the Addition Help Centre. Within 10 minutes I'd received a phone call - the best customer service I've ever experience!

Kramer Photography
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 25, 2022

This app is extremely easy to use and the support provided by Addition to get it integrated was some of the best support I've ever been provided. I had several questions and everything was answered extremely clearly and very quickly. I don't think I ever waited longer than a few hours for a reply. I migrated from MyPost Business to eParcel and it saves SO much times it's crazy for the super cheap monthly price. The interface used to create labels and lodgements is very clear and intuitive. There is a very good reason this app has a 5.0 star rating, and I cannot recommend it enough. If you have any doubts at all with any of the features, I highly recommend speaking to support as I'm sure they can make it happen. Very happy!

LOBOCKI
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 10, 2019

The team from Addition provided detailed and fast support for this Shopify App.

I recall reading all the positive reviews on this App so we were looking forward to a positive experience as shipping in an ecommerce store can be a headache. Well we had just a few questions, or maybe a lot of questions and they were very patient and answered every one. All is working well and even after a few months, they continue to offer the same good support at no additional charge.

This app is highly recommended.

The Blue Bowerbird
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited April 14, 2020

Addition support (ap support) is very helpful and highly committed to sort out any problems a quickly as possible,

WiremanHQ
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 25, 2022

Addition has the best support for an app anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

AllfixElectrical
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
May 15, 2019

This is a great add on to our store and the support offered by Addition is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

Crystal Earth Spirit
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 9, 2019

Really great app! Integrated really easy. The Addition team are great and got back to me almost immediately even though they were away in America. No problems at all and I can now ship internationally without hassle. Highly recommend.

Boho and Butterflies
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited April 29, 2019

This is the best app I've ever used. Addition support provides outstanding customer service & advice. If you need support and lodge a support request, you'll get a response and phone call within minutes. Thank you so much.

Très Chic Shave Kit