Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Ship with Australia's largest postage network.

PodsBay Australia

Totally unasked for review I just decided to do. Long story short and I'll preface this by saying I have *not* tried other apps thats integrate with AusPost but this one is pretty good.
Nothing is as seamless as a OEM integration but until AusPost does that themselves (seriously why haven't they wtf?) a third part app is as good as it gets.

The guy who makes this app is very responsive and in my book thats better than most when it comes to developers.
App works well although I wish there was a function to "Create" your own orders within the app as opposed to having to only work with the ones that have been sync'd there.

Perhaps there is. I'll ask.

4/5

November 16, 2019

Thanks for the review, we are glad you like the app!

In regards to your request to create an order, you could use the draft order feature in Shopify and that will flow through to the export feature in the app.

WiremanHQ

The address lookup and the operability of the app is great, Zann is very helpful and committed to sort any problems a quickly as possible, the only thing that holds me back from a five star review is that the app could be first rate if it was fully integrated and there was need for export / import of single orders.