Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Provide live shipping rates and lodgement with Australia Post

Griffin Jerky

It does rates which is great, which you can set up yourself but it's a pain. Handles international well too. Where this falls short is it offers no solution that makes it easier to ship your items. There's a CSV export from inside the app itself which I just found, but it'd be great if it generated a printable label, or a sheet of them.

March 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. Keep your eye on the app, we have an update launching very soon which removes the need for the CSV and handles lodgement & fulfillment for you.

PodsBay Australia

Totally unasked for review I just decided to do. Long story short and I'll preface this by saying I have *not* tried other apps thats integrate with AusPost but this one is pretty good.
Nothing is as seamless as a OEM integration but until AusPost does that themselves (seriously why haven't they wtf?) a third part app is as good as it gets.

The guy who makes this app is very responsive and in my book thats better than most when it comes to developers.
App works well although I wish there was a function to "Create" your own orders within the app as opposed to having to only work with the ones that have been sync'd there.

Perhaps there is. I'll ask.

4/5

November 16, 2019

Thanks for the review, we are glad you like the app!

In regards to your request to create an order, you could use the draft order feature in Shopify and that will flow through to the export feature in the app.