Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Bmx Products Australia

THIS APP ROCKS!!!! Very helpful programmers and support staff
easy to use... saves me hours and hours of time!

LudoCherry

FANTASTIC customer support (the dev normally responds within a few hours). It sounds like Aus Post make it hard to play ball if you're not an eParcel user, but for small businesses like us, this is a lifesaver for speeding up our fulfilment. THANK YOU!

PYRRHICA

I really love this app. I had some difficulty setting it up just because I'm not that great with computers but the help staff was incredibly helpful and replied right away. The app is easy to use once you read the instructions and super useful for my business selling prints of my paintings. Thanks for the help and the great app! Totally worth the monthly fee.

Goodwill Wine

This is the best Aus Post app on offer right now. For the price, it's packed with features and just makes our fulfillment process SO much easier. You can tell that Addition really take on board their customer's feedback and is committed to making the app as useful as possible. Nice to see that it's priced so affordably, considering some offer similar apps for 10x the price tag. Just be aware, there are so many advantages to this app, more than what's in the app desciption so don't hesitate to give it a go.

ISABELLA WEST

The recent updates are amazing! I had some trouble integrating it for my new website as there was a step I missed that wasn't previously there. I filled out a form to be contacted and I was contacted within 5 mins! The issue was fixed straight away and the owner was super helpful and genuinely a nice person with some humour!

Ausport SuperStore

We are delighted with the capabilities and the flexibility of this app. It compliments our business model perfectly. Even when we got a little confused their support was exceptional. Not only did they respond within minutes, they helped us slipstream the process even further. An incredibly sharp operation!

Elgee Industries

This app was by far the best solution for our business. We wanted to display accurate rates at checkout by integrating with the StarTrack API and this app did just that. We had a slightly more unique use-case and the Addition Support team was unbelievable! We even had a Zoom session discussing how we could make this app work for us. Highly recommend!

Pleasant State

This App is amazing! The support is even better. Seamless creation of shipments, labels and manifests. The automation feature which automatically creates shipments is a gamechanger and has saved me so much time. Any time I need support help I receive instant responses (even on Sundays!) and no request is too hard to solve. Highly recommend!

Archangel Creations

Thank you to the Addition support team! Not only is Addition the best Australia Post app to integrate with Shopify, but the customer support is outstanding. I lodged an inquiry and within a few minutes received a call. And then the Addition guys talked me though the entire set up process, including setting up weights and packages, how to print labels and fulfil orders. I couldn’t have gotten my Shopify store up and running without the Addition Team. The Addition app and the Addition support team deserve more than five stars - and they should be gold ones too :)

Crypto Collector Club

The costumer service was beyond exceptional. Addition support took the time to guide me through some issues in a video call :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16