Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Ship with Australia's largest postage network.

Bambu Face

Bloody brilliant support! Zann explained and helped me to set it all up on a Sunday morning! Thank you Zann

Earth Inspired Creations

These guys are great to work with. Super fast response to a rating glitch including a phone call within a few minutes of me logging an issue. Outstanding communication, issue resolved sameday. The promptness and communication these guys gave me was second to none, really wow:)
Thank you so much to Australia Post and the Addition team.

Stevie Buoy

As a new small business I can't recommend this app enough. It covers everything I need. Calculated shipping, Dimensional weight & csv export into my post business. No need for any other app. Great value for money and the best support I have ever had from any of the apps I've used so far. Keep up the amazing work Zann.

Truly Amor

This app is amazing.
The support from Zann is fantastic, he is so easy to talk to and so efficient.
I have never had an issue that he couldn't fix. This app does everything for my business, it calculates all the shipping prices for my customers and even applies my Aus Post Discount automatically.
It's seamless, and so easy to operate. It's worth every cent.
Thank you Zann for being SO reliable and for helping me so much.

Third Chapter Pty Ltd

This app is extremely helpful and user friendly. Zann was amazing in helping us get the app set up and integrated, and answered our emails almost immediately. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Kramer Photography

Trying to set up shipping on Shopify was driving me crazy, so I decided to give Australia Post Shipping a try and installed the app on a 7 Day Free Trial. I had some queries regarding set up and so submitted a request on the Addition Help Centre. Within 10 minutes I'd received a phone call - the best customer service I've ever experience!

LOBOCKI

This app is extremely easy to use and the support provided by Zann to get it integrated was some of the best support I've ever been provided. I had several questions and everything was answered extremely clearly and very quickly. I don't think I ever waited longer than a few hours for a reply.

I migrated from MyPost Business to eParcel and it saves SO much times it's crazy for the super cheap monthly price. The interface used to create labels and lodgements is very clear and intuitive.

There is a very good reason this app has a 5.0 star rating, and I cannot recommend it enough. If you have any doubts at all with any of the features, I highly recommend speaking to support as I'm sure they can make it happen. Very happy!

The Blue Bowerbird

The team from Addition provided detailed and fast support for this Shopify App.

I recall reading all the positive reviews on this App so we were looking forward to a positive experience as shipping in an ecommerce store can be a headache. Well we had just a few questions, or maybe a lot of questions and they were very patient and answered every one. All is working well and even after a few months, they continue to offer the same good support at no additional charge.

This app is highly recommended.

AllfixElectrical

Zann offers the best support for an app anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Crystal Earth Spirit

This is a great add on to our store and the support offered by Addition is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10