TCC Australia Post Shipping

TCC Australia Post Shipping

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Addition
August 6, 2022

Never in my whole life have I experienced customer service as good as Addition. They are so quick to respond, patient, and so helpful, and it is highly appreciated. I never ever write reviews so trust me when I say that this is 110% worth every cent, and makes checkout so much easier.

Four Elevens
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 2, 2022

The support team are SO helpful, they email back to me really fast, and implements improvements / tweaks ASAP. For $10/month this is a REALLY good app!! Every app always has room for improvements and feature suggestions, but they're happy to work on it!

Lolly Lane
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 8, 2022

Super practical and hassle free App to manage shipping rates and import orders and customers' details to print out easily all the shipping labels needed. We have been using Addition app for the last 2 years and it has always been working smoothly. Outstanding Technical support and responsive and fast customer service. They can make a real difference if you need a specific customisation. I can only say positive words about these guys. 100% recommended.

Gourmet World Foods
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 30, 2022

Work very well, support is there when I've needed it, the integration to my shop has allowed for fast accurate freight pricing live on my store front which means I am not loosing money from outdated estimates.

THE CO-OP
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 28, 2022

This app is really good. Thank you Addition, now we have time to watch Jeopardy at 4pm SBS channel, its re-runs but still ok. Although, I wish Takeshi's castle would come back. Ah... miss watching people get slammed by rubber balls. Thank you Addition app.

Packstore