Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping

by Addition

Provide live shipping rates and lodgement with Australia Post

Crema Joe

This app is a must for Australian operated stores! Zann provides excellent customer support which can't be faulted. Thanks as aways!

GLASSGUARD

Bloody good app. If you're using Aus Post to ship domestic or international then this is the perfect solution. It will save you a lot of time and pain. If anything doesnt work, use the support function to send a message. I raised two support tickets as I got stuck and received a response back within minutes. Great app 10/10

Collombatti Naturals

BEST. APP. EVER.
Does exactly what I need quickly and easily. It was super easy to setup and now creating labels and fulfilling orders takes a quarter of the time it used to. Don't think I could live without it now!

plushteaco

By far the best customer support I have met in years. They have a comprehensive knowledge base, their developers are very responsive and proactive, and I was able to resolve all additional questions I had. I would highly recommend anybody looking for an AusPost solution to check this app out first, and don't hesitate to reach out for help.

Aussie Hand Sanitisers

I had some issues with this app initially however I received some help from the Addition Support and I couldn't be happier. Everything is working smoothly now and none of it would have been possible without the Addition team :) Not only did they respond to my query within the hour of me posting it, but they did it over the weekend (which is not something I would expect). They went above and beyond!

Laserforce International Spare Parts

Very fast and responsive customer support - THANK YOU - I am often nervous when taking on a new app. The shortfalls about identifying road only items would be a great feature that we are still looking at, and thank you for taking on board that suggestion.

Otherwise, does as it should, and I am very happy with it.

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

Great customer support. It's cut down my order prep time considerably, and made it much easier/ quicker. As someone who is very busy, and does not enjoy fiddly details, at the best of times, this app has been a godsend.

I currently have a very small but growing online shop. And as someone who is "doing everything" in a growing business, this app has been a great investment in the conserving of my time - helps cut out some of the workload.

I highly recommend.

Australian Face Masks

This app makes organising shipping in Australia super easy.

The support team is also fantastic, super-fast, and they care.

Thanks guys!

BioMagnetic Sport

Great App, does what I need it to and their customer service is awesome! They actually helped me out with something unrelated to their app because I contacted them thinking it was their area. It wasn't but they still helped me out. Awesome!

Bambu Face

Bloody brilliant support! Zann explained and helped me to set it all up on a Sunday morning! Thank you Zann

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11