Currency Converter & switcher

Currency Converter & switcher | Reviews

by supernova

Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion

Visgenics

havent used it yet but will try it out, its free to highly recommend to give it a try :-) thank you

Massage Gun Direct

it asked to rate the app before i could carry on. so here you go, i am not sure if it will work. but lets try it out.

Travelwith

good experience so far. Not all the settings seem to work perfectly, but I am still learning how to operate it

imaliglobal

I'm still trying to work around it. But so far so good. Once I go through all the settings and customisations I will be back to re review

Maskottchenvalley

hmm a little, ''pop-upping'' and weird, havent gotten to set it up yet though. Wants me to rate the app everytime i click something. So here i am :)

you 4 sure

I Just install it I am just trying it .......................................................................

Lucy's Mise

I am trying to use this app and idk how it will go but it's kinda confusing but i think it will help

GF Forever KwaPrudy

i need help. the conversion is not showing. i have followed the steps... please assist. how do i fix
the process was simple but i dont see the convertor

Time for Change Movement

its ok. used it on my store. could be better and quite difficult to use. seems kind of spammy at times but some templates look good

Bufalous

i'm going to use it right now and after i'll be back for more info.
If it's good, i'll recomended in the future