Currency Converter & switcher

Currency Converter & switcher | Reviews

by supernova

Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion

Able Sister's Market

100% Needed for all world stores. This is free and very usefull, easy to setup and beauty to see. Thank you.

CannArcuentuCBD

bellissima applicazione con delle valute mucho god offofof dpowvc luo kpko gugugu ololo kikk gigig bihf if

Fabulights

Super simple to install and to use. It does everything it needs to in your website, oveall a very good App!

Tray-Did.com

Without even seeing it in action, you ask me to rate. but instalation is smooth and appears to work like i want it to. so i dont yet know how it works in my Shopify store.

SKIN THERAPY

REALLY NICE APP COOL JUST INSTALL IT AND ASK ME ALREADY FOR THIS, OMG WHAT SHOULD I WRITE AGAIN PLEASE

wswmart

Cool app, speed great, interface and installation easy to understand recommend for beginners or enthusiasts.

elsquares & Co

That is a good app and free I would probably continue using this app and recommend to everyone who uses Shopify

Health club

enjoying now more good app works with different currencies and asking for a review before using it.

The Home Panda

Very useful app. Helped me solve my currency conversion issues. Tried other apps but did not serve the purpose.

VACHTI

Great and helpful tool to have. Just applied it to my store and it has since changed how we conduct business