Currency Converter & switcher

Currency Converter & switcher | Reviews

by supernova

Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion

LightBelleCo

I have been trying to use but it does not work. your tutorial is not helpful at all. it does not clearly show what needs to be done. i am planning to remove my pro subscription

Start Worthy Life

Testing. Will update once done with the app. ---update--- It's not working. Not sure why. It looks like it was working at first, but it keep switching back to their selected default countries. Maybe it works for US based stores. I don't recommend it.

Express Dynamics

The app forced me to come here, so I give it a low rating. The app forced me to come here, so I give it a low rating. The app forced me to come here, so I give it a low rating.

TheBlockZone

Don't ask people to rate before using the app...that's why you get 1 star since I haven't even used it yet and you ask me to rate.

Rapunzille

Currency glitching price on product page to checkout page a per feedback from real USA customers. The price changes at the checkout leading to huge abandoned cart rates for my USA customers. Contacted support and did not hear back.

Treemoda

WORST , IT DOESN' T WORK AT ALL..DON'T INSTALL THIS APP, ITS A DUMMY.. AFTER INSTALLATION IT ASKS TO CHECK THE VIDEO AND ALL THAT

fashionlane4all

Worst customer care. Did not even answer my questions properly and said they are busy. Why to keep customer care if you are busy.

June 7, 2020

He expects us to do his configuration. 1 min video is there and two copy paste but he cant follow these simple instruction. we are not here for configuring your store. we are here for delivering world class app. if a guy cant understand from video, we cant help. worst part is he is using our app and configured successfully but rated one star.