100% Free Currency Converter

100% Free Currency Converter

by supernova

100% FREE Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion feature

BrownEyedNaturalsCo

Haven't done anything so far as I just installed the app today. I Will use it for a while, then do another review or update this one.

Slickthings Apparel

sarerfertgefearwerfaefsfwsfsfwefefsdferfefrfsedfegafwefefweFWEDFGRSTGCVDFERFWEFWFDFEFESDFEWFEFAEDEREGSEDFEWFREFEWFESFREWWRERWQREREWTRERFRERTEREW

shop416.com

Hi auto conversion does not work.in free version. Can you help . I only need free version. than setup manual conversion app for free. app is not working . I have to send message. app forcing me to rate a good rating. i am not Trump.

Siana Skin

So far a bit complicated to use, lets see how it goes but it's not very friendly to use, specially b

juanjuanxingxing

I need a currency convertor in my store, they have lots of currency options, not sure will this work best.

Visgenics

havent used it yet but will try it out, its free to highly recommend to give it a try :-) thank you

Massage Gun Direct

it asked to rate the app before i could carry on. so here you go, i am not sure if it will work. but lets try it out.

Travelwith

good experience so far. Not all the settings seem to work perfectly, but I am still learning how to operate it

imaliglobal

I'm still trying to work around it. But so far so good. Once I go through all the settings and customisations I will be back to re review

Maskottchenvalley

hmm a little, ''pop-upping'' and weird, havent gotten to set it up yet though. Wants me to rate the app everytime i click something. So here i am :)

Previous 1