Currency Converter & switcher

Currency Converter & switcher

by supernova

Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion

ForTheGym

Its pretty good, I like it, next step would be not to make us do a review before we even get to try the app, thanks

Buddy Cat

I'm just starting to use it. It's not working quite well yet but I suppose it will be better when trying it for real

The Positive Store

the website offers good features being free. But the dashboard is little poor. So you chan work on it more for better user experience.

Solarphy

very good stuff. indeed yuesss good godd oggdgodgddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

S. CONFIDENCE

I used this app to make mi currency on the fast way. Its really great and simple to use. In only two minutes you kann make a huge change on your store.
Its a free app and very gut. Bravo for the Supernova and his Currency Converter.

BrownEyedNaturalsCo

Haven't done anything so far as I just installed the app today. I Will use it for a while, then do another review or update this one.

Slickthings Apparel

sarerfertgefearwerfaefsfwsfsfwefefsdferfefrfsedfegafwefefweFWEDFGRSTGCVDFERFWEFWFDFEFESDFEWFEFAEDEREGSEDFEWFREFEWFESFREWWRERWQREREWTRERFRERTEREW

shop416.com

Hi auto conversion does not work.in free version. Can you help . I only need free version. than setup manual conversion app for free. app is not working . I have to send message. app forcing me to rate a good rating. i am not Trump.

Siana Skin

So far a bit complicated to use, lets see how it goes but it's not very friendly to use, specially b

juanjuanxingxing

I need a currency convertor in my store, they have lots of currency options, not sure will this work best.

Previous 1 3