Currency Converter & switcher

Currency Converter & switcher

by supernova

Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion

Defy Interior

This app is great and does exactly what I want it to do as it automatically changes the currency for users. simple and easy to use

HairGenie

I used this app to help persons see the prices in my store based on the country which they are from. It helps them to be able to know and understand the exchange rates.

demiur

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.aaa

Dealremind

pretty easy to set up and completely FREE ! For those on a budget definitely worth it. Cant complain

The Nexar Shop

Annoying message requesting a review. Still testing the app.......................................................

PowerMe SNAP

need to check yet let see what happens. mi4f 4okr power pp3 po4 pal kninto4p opwko poe oook4 oommd4o pp

G O T A

la aplicación es bastante fácil de utilizar por que esta muy bien creada y facilita al creador de la tienda poder manejar esta app de manera sencilla y correcta.

CoziCave

Right now it appears to perform without any issue. I think they have a lower rating because of the app forcing people to rate, lol.

Try Dyeing

let me try and revert. I have just installed it. It was easy but I need to see if my store design works or not.

Brew Buddy Co

very good app, easy to use. works well and is free which is always a bonus, would recommend to a friend

Previous 1 3 4