100% Free Currency Converter

100% Free Currency Converter

by supernova

Automatic switch to local currency with Auto currency switcher

househomeheaven

im using the app now seems great thankyou i will be hopefullly using it to auto change my currencies.

Engines Design Clothings

good application , very useful, hope that will attract new customers to my store.
Thank you very much for this app.

Ideallook20

Good app and its free vert nice its like a good app dont Brad to pay i Real Luke it i will Evry use it vert good

TribalAddiction

This can help many businesses appeal to different customers in different locations all over the world

Wolves Club Store

Setup looks simple but for some reason I see no change on my website. Setup looks simple but for some reason I see no change on my website.

DiscountDropshipper

tested some other tools did not show the price right , hope this one wil keep on working .just installed it was easy to do !

Kairino

UI is terrible but the rest seems to work as advertised, overall I'd say that there is no other free app that compares

Bolkos

Very easy to install. It will save a lot of time for me and it let you sell all over the world by one simple stap.

Bad-Bunnys.co.uk

okay but give me time to use the app before asking me to review it. Seems very fluent and intuitive so far

BEUTY STYLISH

under test now,,,,,,,,next time will rate it!
because now 'after i install and setup every thing' the top botton of currencies changing list not display!!!!! still hide!! with configuring ' with flag ' !!

Previous 1