MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

by Booster Apps

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Sarah Athletics

Shows wrong prices all the time, do not recommend. When changing to USD, it suddenly shows half of the price then what it is supposed to be

June 13, 2021

Hi there,

James here, Head of Merchant Success at Booster Apps. Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry that the app is not converting USD correctly on your store.

We've just sent you an email update to continue this conversation and get to the bottom of why it's not working. I hope we can work together to get the app settings configured correctly for your store.

Talk soon,
James

Tiny Space Work

does not work, malfunction highly not recommend at all...
check out does not work anymore with this app

Bonjibon

Nothing but problems installing this app and the developers are MIA for support. Uninstalling and using a different app.

Koyers

The customer support is horrible. The currency selector cannot be removed. I contacted them several times and i was told that they don't know when they will fix the issue because it is a free app and their developers dont spend time dealing with the free apps. Such a joke

Visagewear

It completely messed the currency and cost value, something that in my shop costs 50(HRK), which is around 6$, it shows cost of 5000 HRK instead. I'm deleting this right away.

ReforestaShop

I liked this app, unfortunately after 2 weeks of using it, stopped working at all, I contacte support and they recommend me to uninstall the app and look for another solution. What worries me, is that in order the app to work, they ask to modify some code; I am not sure now what happens with that code in my store.

Benni

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SWITCH CURRENCIES ON YOUR STORE, DON'T USE THIS APP. ERRORS CAUSED BY THIS APP COST US THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
TL;DR - After installing the app, our product pricing went haywire. They do everything they can to avoid a bad review so that nobody is ever warned about these problems. Even after deleting the app, our pricing is still wrong, so they leave code in your store that interferes with pricing even after deletion. ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................We are a US store expanding into Canada. To test the market, we wanted to use a currency switcher on the current store rather than creating a separate store for Canada. So we were very excited to see this app. However the malfunctions we experienced have cost us over $1,000 just on the first day of use. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... On the US side pricing randomly jumped from $34 to $34,000 for some visitors. On the Canada side, the currency conversions didn't work properly either. The rounding functionality doesn't work and the Canada pricing is also susceptible to randomly mistaking a decimal for a comma in some cases just like it did in the US. Nobody will buy a $34 product that is accidentally listed as $34,000. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Here's the craziest part: I was told by support that this is an issue that some users have been having recently and that the only answer may be to uninstall the app! .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... In my opinion, if your app has issues that could cost businesses thousands of dollars every day, then you should warn people up front. Even if it has something to do with our particular store (which doesn't seem to be the case), we shouldn't even be able to download the app. We're extremely disappointed in the app developers and in Shopify for allowing such a damaging app to get downloaded by unsuspecting store owners. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... PLUS, they have an in-app dashboard that solicits reviews. These dashboard reviews are separate from the Shopify review system. It's a clever way to hide bad reviews from the general public. This is especially true if the advice you get from "tier 1" support (lowest support level) is to uninstall the app. If you uninstall the app, you can't really leave a review! .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Here's the cycle: (1) you have an experience that is terrible, (2) support advises you to uninstall the app (3) nobody else finds out about your experience (4) somebody else downloads the app and experiences the same problem. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... The review system is supposed to protect us from downloading apps that could damage our stores. So if you have a bad experience, make sure that you're leaving a review on Shopify and not in their internal dashboard. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Booster Apps, shame on you for putting all of the risk on Shopify store owners by not being up front about the problems your app is having.

Vanity Island Magazine

Customer service was really unhelpful getting this set up on my theme, didn't read my emails properly and had to explain multiple times. Rather than coming to a conclusion, they told me the app wasn't suitable for my theme/store. Not too sure how that works but, pretty disappointed.