MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO | Reviews

by Booster Apps

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Nidaros kirketekstiler og utstyr

Nice and easy. Even feasible for an old guy like me. Needed help to add on more standard currencies for my shop, help within 10 min after I sent an email.

November 29, 2021

We're excited that you are loving the app and our customer service! Let us know how we could have made your experience a 5-Stars, and we would be happy to accommodate! Thanks, Kevin

Karina Möller Art & Illustration

Fantastic support, and the app does what they promise. You can even adjust the colours and location of the button, which is great. Even hiding the switch without losing functionality is possible, and you can adjust the cart message. Can't complain really, especially since this is a free app! However, I am someone who takes great pride in a very stylish looking website, so I was not so happy with the fact that you can't adjust the size of the switch, and you also don't have total freedom in placing the switch on your website (you can choose from four options). I would happily pay for these features. All in all, great app, works well, but esthetically not very pleasing in my opinion. Disclaimer: I am a visual artist, so yeah. Can't help being a bit nit-picky. I am sure you won't see any problem.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for your honest and thoughtful review, Karina Möller Art & Illustration! 🙂 We're consistently working to improve and build the best apps possible! The features you have suggested are fantastic, and I went ahead and passed them on to our product team. If you have any additional details you want to add, please let us know anytime. Best regards, Kevin

NO NAME

Buena aplicacion aunque no cambia a pesos mexicanos pero para la gente extranjera funciona muy bien.

June 30, 2021

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo de su día para dejarnos una reseña. Nuestro equipo aquí en Booster Apps siempre se esfuerza por superar sus expectativas, por lo que si hay algún comentario específico que le gustaría darnos que nos hubiera calificado con una revisión de 5 estrellas, envíenos un mensaje a support@boosterapps.com y lo haremos estar feliz de ver dónde podemos mejorar. Todo lo mejor, Kevin

M1liter

Nice and easy to use, It's free also i highly recommend, the setup is easy and simple to use and the help provided is immaculent

April 15, 2021

Your review means so much to us and we're glad you are liking the app so far! 😊 Was there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Feel free to send any feedback or inquiries to support@boosterapps.com. We'd love you hear from you! Cheers, Katherine

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Amazing app that does exactly what it's built to do. Super easy to customize. Love the ease of the auto currency function. Would prefer if the position of the app can also be customized e.g. in the header or footer instead of just a widget.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review Shop Weekend Cheoks Team!

We want all merchants to have a 5-star experience in using our apps and your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have sent your feature request over to our development team but if you have any additional details you'd like to share, feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

Jr.'s Toys

i used this app to help me convert my price.at the moment i am satisfied with this application.it is very useful.

March 25, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Our team here at Booster Apps is always striving to exceed your expectations so if there is any specific feedback you would like to give us that would have scored us a 5-Star review, please send us a message at support@boosterapps.com and we would be happy to see where we can improve. Much appreciated, Katherine

Meet Your Deals

very simple and easy to apply, thank you, i liked it!
i wish it was possible to choose the pages for applying this function

March 2, 2021

Hey Meet Your Deals team,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to meet or beat your expectations and provide a 5-Star experience, always, so if you would like to share your feedback details to help us improve, feel free to send us a quick message to feedback.boosterapps.com. It would be greatly appreciated!

All the best, Katherine

Flexsportify

Such an Easy apps!!!! I hope this will work out well forever. i am well pleased easy to installed.i highly recommend this apps for everyone. Such an amazing apps.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review Flexsportify team! Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Please feel free to send any feedback to support@boosterapps.com. Cheers, Katherine

Sumptuous Skin

beautiful app does everything it says. much better than paid options out there. Love this app for my store

January 27, 2021

Hey Sumptuous Skin team!

Thank you so much for the review! Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to send us a message at support@boosterapps.com.

Happy to help in any way we can!

Riviera Ready

This is a great app. I have tried it with many countries and it automatically detects and sets the correct one, no matter how small or remote the country is. Support is fast and responsive. The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that I would like the ability to change the size of the icon and position it exactly where I want, as it can be a bit obstructive when using a mobile. You can choose which corner to place it on, but I would like to place it exactly where I want it. Additionally, perhaps the option to remove the notification that "all orders are processed in... (your currency) and converted to... if the customer is in your own country, as it may cause confusion. You can either have it on or off, but I would like it to be on but not display to customers from the UK, where I am based.

January 27, 2021

Hey team Riviera Ready!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a thoughtful review! Feedback like this helps us consistently improve our customer experiences and gauge what we're doing right and where we can make adjustments. We strive to provide a 5-Star experience, always, so I have documented your feedback and will send it over to our development team. If you would like to share more details, please feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please reach out anytime. We are here and happy to help in any way we can.

Previous 1