MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Price: Free

MoonBrightInc

really good. Quick too install. went smooth as butter to install and worked almost perfectly. some minor issues but what do you expect from an app that is free

January 7, 2021

Thanks for the review MoonBrightInc ✨

We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback in further detail about the app and how we can improve at feedback.boosterapps.com

And if we can help answer any questions or assist in any way, please feel free to reach out any time.

Cheers, Stuart

NOLUXURY

Awesome app! Easy to set up and it works perfectly! It solves our troubles with currency conversion

January 7, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you helping to share the word about us and we're always here for you anytime! 🚀

Afrikan Society

Super awesome app! It did what I wanted which was a currency converter and it was FREE...I had another paid option but Im glad I chose thisone! Thanks.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for the 5-Star review! Your honest feedback means everything to us and we're excited to be able to contribute to you and your business's success! 🤩

Crazy Market AC

Perfetta, ha risolto un problema che avevo con le valute. Facile da utilizzare e video dimostrativo per come effettuare il tutto passo per passo.

January 6, 2021

Grazie mille per la recensione positiva! 🙌

Out East Eyewear

great app easy to install love it would definitely recommend, it's great that it's free seamless experience

January 6, 2021

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! Thank you so much for the review! 🎉

BareRomance

I use to app to help with different currencies. It worked excellently and was self-explanatory. Will suggest everyone use it.

January 6, 2021

We really appreciate the review! These reviews make our day here 🤩 Cheers, Stuart

USWEAVER

I finished the installation very quickly and can achieve automatic currency conversion for any country. The most important thing is that this plugin is completely free, I am very satisfied!

January 4, 2021

Excellent! It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app! Thanks so much! 🙌

sabi fashion

Thank you so much for your support, the app is very clear and straight forward and the video is very helpful.

Thank you! Thank you! 🎉 We're here anytime you need us. Cheers, Stuart

Oolala Boutique

Good app, tutorial is clear and helps you set everything up. Works quick and accurately on my store!

January 4, 2021

Thanks team Oolala Boutique! Your feedback means the world to us! ✨ Cheers, Stuart

Beauty By Jenkins

Everything was so easy to get started and so quick thank you! I competed everything from my MacBook in 5 mins. The video was very informative!

You are so awesome! Thank you so much for the 5-Stars! 😁