MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Free

World Medic's

We love this app! Is so easy to use, and you have the currencys for every country, thank you guys for your excellent work!

Smart Solutions Selected™

This app is very good, It's perfect for my store, and it's amazing that it's free. great for those who sell in many countries

Leubom

Great app, and great alternative for paid currency converters. Basically saved myself 10-30$ with using it. Booster apps provides another free app which is very useful.

HighPro.store

VERY SIMPLE TO USE I REALLY LIKE THIS APPLICATION
I RECOMMANDED THIS APPLICATION TO EVERY BODY WHO USE SHOPIFY

Zinopia

I used this app. to auto currency converson and it was awsome easy to use with no problems, I advice every body to use it it totally free

DAILY SIMPLY

very nice !and It's also very convenient.It is easy to operate and the instructions are very clear..

domdar

Sehr gute app. Sehr einfach zu Bedienen. Es dauert zwei Minuten. Ein muss für jeden der International verkaufen möchte.

Woodland Gatherer

Awesome. Thanks. Would be good if I could adjust height on page, so it clears some other stuff. Cheers though. Should help internationally sales hopefully.

Urban Beauty

Hassle free app, easy to install and it works. No extra coding required and free to use. Highly recommended!

Hidden Forest Naturals

I installed the app per the steps. It's working on my site, but it keeps giving me an error message on the app back end. Glad I can ship my products around the world now :)