MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Price: Free

e-shop.lgbt

Very useful application and very easy to install it!
Thank you for giving it completly free!
Stay safe all...

Queen and Collection

Add To Impulse

Love this app, cant wait to have a seamless customer experience when customers are shopping at my store

Los Cuadros

Great App, it does what it says. Works perfectly fine on my site and it´s vey easy ti install. Very nice support guy, Stuart!

shopontti

Do not waste your time looking for Currency Converter app. Auto Currency Converter is just perfect! Very recommended!!

World Medic's

We love this app! Is so easy to use, and you have the currencys for every country, thank you guys for your excellent work!

Smart Solutions Selected™

This app is very good, It's perfect for my store, and it's amazing that it's free. great for those who sell in many countries

Leubom

Great app, and great alternative for paid currency converters. Basically saved myself 10-30$ with using it. Booster apps provides another free app which is very useful.

HighPro.store

VERY SIMPLE TO USE I REALLY LIKE THIS APPLICATION
I RECOMMANDED THIS APPLICATION TO EVERY BODY WHO USE SHOPIFY

Zinopia

I used this app. to auto currency converson and it was awsome easy to use with no problems, I advice every body to use it it totally free