MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited June 19, 2021

Really good, its an amanzing app i recommend it, amazing for international stores really good fr i love it

praticalhouse.com
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Booster Apps replied June 21, 2021

Glad you are loving our app! Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community🙌. Best wishes, Kevin

June 18, 2021

Best App for starters and it's free, great!. Starting video on the homepage made the setup easy. thanks!

Brillante Signature Rings
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Booster Apps replied June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! And your 5-star review is much appreciated! 😊All the best, Kevin

June 17, 2021

I just started using the app and am super happy with the very quick and extremely helpful support I've received from the team so far! :) THANK YOU

Move Stories
Austria
Time spent using app: 1 day
Booster Apps replied June 17, 2021

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! We are always available and happy to help anytime. 😊Cheers, Kevin

June 16, 2021

The app is fully customisable, so I could make it fits perfectly to my store. I also had some problems with the formatting (which turned out to be on my end), but the quick and professional replies I got from the support staff helped me fix it right away !

Saga Museum
Iceland
Time spent using app: 18 days
Booster Apps replied June 16, 2021

🚀We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! All the best, Kevin

June 15, 2021

I'm still looing for the catch. How can a gem like this be free? It works perfectly on my site of 300+ products.

Zuringa
Time spent using app: 9 months
Booster Apps replied June 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the positive review Zuringa! We really appreciate you using the app 🤩. Cheers, Kevin

June 13, 2021

In the operation, one key synchronous optimization saves time and effort, speeds up the interface promotion, and wins the attention of consumers at the first time, thus increasing the order opportunities.

ADAWE STORE
China
Time spent using app: 12 days
June 12, 2021

If only all apps were this polished, easy to install and just worked right away. Well done guys - thanks from the UK

mybolife
Time spent using app: 23 days
June 11, 2021

I'm based in Trinidad and Tobago, and I was looking for an app to show my local currency. This app is fantastic, easy to integrate and super used friendly.

Packagelite
Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited June 10, 2021

this is a great and generous app, work well and easy to use, good support too, unfortunately it cant hide cart page notification for default currency

SpineCare Engineer
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Booster Apps replied June 10, 2021

We are excited that you like the app so far! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime. Also, we would love to hear your thoughts in more detail regarding the hide cart page notification option. Just send us a quick message to feedback.boosterapps.com and we can send it over to our development team.

Edited July 7, 2022

I recently removed this app at first because it didn't work with Laybuy... I ended up removing Laybuy and adding another payment plan instead. So happy I removed the Laybuy! This app works beautifully! Until Laybuy update themselves, I won't use another payment plan provider. App response to my problem was resolved within hours and they were so very polite! Love this app!

Realm of the Witch
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Booster Apps replied June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and 5-Stars! We're so glad you love the app and the setup process. 🤩Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions. We are always happy to help! All the best, Kevin