MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Free

Woodland Gatherer

Awesome. Thanks. Would be good if I could adjust height on page, so it clears some other stuff. Cheers though. Should help internationally sales hopefully.

Urban Beauty

Hassle free app, easy to install and it works. No extra coding required and free to use. Highly recommended!

Hidden Forest Naturals

I installed the app per the steps. It's working on my site, but it keeps giving me an error message on the app back end. Glad I can ship my products around the world now :)

FCatherine

Приложение замечательное, работает корректно, большое спасибо разработчикам! Буду рекомендовать других клиентам

Breeze Apparel

Installed the app today and it seems to be working well so far. I like that you can simply have the selector at the bottom of the page in case you don't want a floating widget in a corner somewhere; it's not always aesthetically pleasing.

MISS TYLER MOSS

It really does work and I would highly recommend it. Very easy to install and gives a smooth finish to the site.

Prettycasa

Perfect app without any issues and completely free! Does exactly what you need it to do and even more!

Anything Goes store

So Far it's Okay. I will give a better update when I get to use it more. I see the flags on the collections pages

spoforth

Total Games

I installed this app on my store to help conversion, by showing prices in local currency. The only minor downside I could see so far is that the currency flags are not shown on mobiles, but just the name (i.e. USD, GBP, etc). I think it would be nice to show the flags as well.