Reviews (1,509)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, easy setup, and user-friendly interface that allows customers to view prices in their local currency, reportedly boosting sales. The support team is often praised for their quick and effective assistance, with the live chat feature being particularly useful for prompt problem-solving. Despite some initial issues, merchants report that the app functions flawlessly. The fact that it's free adds to its appeal.

April 20, 2024

exellent

Bravatopia
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied April 22, 2024

Thank you for the excellent review! We're thrilled you're happy with our service. 😊

October 31, 2023

Cool application and excellent support from Yaci. Now, I want Yaci to help me with support in all applications!

OPMERCH
Moldova
About 15 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied November 2, 2023

Thank you for the praise! We're delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Keep enjoying the app, and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! 😊

August 11, 2023

I was assisted by Jon, they answered all my questions and helped me with resyncing our website from their end since I could not do it myself. Jon, thank you so much for being so patient with me and for your prompt responses! You have been extremely helpful!

Zettuu
South Africa
About 3 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied August 14, 2023

So glad we were able to help and answer your questions. Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review! If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know. - Kevin

January 23, 2024

very helpful and straight to the point.

Quality Over Quantity LLC
41 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 25, 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you found our service helpful and efficient. Your satisfaction is our priority!

August 1, 2023

It was a nice time with EJ who assisted me with my project. NIce experience will use this app again.

LapLock
Pakistan
23 days using the app
Nova Apps replied August 2, 2023

Kevin here from Nova! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

January 30, 2024

Great app and excellent customer service ! Thank you !

MyKangooBox
Israel
19 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 31, 2024

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and services! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! 🌟

January 21, 2024

it works!

ARN GOLF
Philippines
About 2 months using the app
Nova Apps replied January 23, 2024

Kevin here from Nova Apps! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

February 1, 2024

Izzy was super helpful

Farm Tales
Bulgaria
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied February 5, 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're so glad we could help. If you need anything else, just let us know.

September 20, 2023

The 24/7 chat is great. EJ responded to me instantly with my issue and was very helpful and super friendly. He helped figure out that the problem was not with the app but with my store theme and I was able to fix it straight away. Super easy app to work with in terms of installation, customization, and customer support. Definitely recommend.

balizen
26 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied September 21, 2023

We strive to provide our customers with efficient and reliable service around the clock, and we're glad to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business, and thank you for sharing the word about us! 🙌 - Kevin

August 18, 2023

funciona muy bien, simple y de fácil instalación. lo que necesitaba ...............................

TechTrend Central
Colombia
2 months using the app
Nova Apps replied August 21, 2023

¡Siempre estamos aquí para ayudar y estamos muy emocionados de que nuestra aplicación fuera lo que necesitabas! 🎉 ¡Muchas gracias por los comentarios positivos y la revisión! -Kevin