MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

Price: Free
Auto Currency Converter

ShopTippee

This apps working very accurate and it's converted currency by automatic customers location. I used to Best currency app but wasn't working well. The best part of this app is FREE FOR LIFETIME. I am highly recommended this app specially for the beginners!!

Humidifier Store

Installation went super fast and simple. First time using it today so let's see how it works after a few weeks

Chika Zeeka

This app is amazing , i love it. auto converting is so convenient, great service from the developer team as well. most of all its free.

thepyjamashop

Amazing app. Free useful converter allowing the site to automatically change the currency which is exactly what I needed.

Surrey Supplies

Really easy to install and simple to understand. The video tutorial really made a difference - looking forward to those extra sales!

Oh My Charms RD

Great app! Exactly what I needed and it’s awesome that is a free app! I am so happy to finally be able to show the prices in local currency

Creativa-io

Sto usando la app nel mio store per aiutare i clienti a convertire le moneta del loro paese rendendo l'acquisto dei miei prodotti più agevole

Lux Podz

well explained and very easy app to install, very useful for any shop especially if you want to sell internationally.

Always In Style

I appreciate that it's a free app that includes all currencies, making my products more widely available around the world.

CHARLESCVV&FASHION

Nice app. it was easy to setup up in less dan 5 minutes. I recommend for every shop. It is free of charge. No technical knowlegde needed.