MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Auto Currency Converter

shevonchi by me

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is such an amazing app. Increased conversions rate drastically and it is an essential app on all my stores

One Stop Quik Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good, I think it will help drive more international costumers to the store. With us having a huge collection of different types of products, I will help us increase sells for sure.

Berry Clean Soaps

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Superr easy set up I love it. No code for copy and paste was required. Just very easy set up. I would recommend

Compactstudioz

So far it seems awesome! i am hoping there isn't a catch somewhere down the line :-) Thanks a lot guys!

13 Concept Shop

Time spent using app 20 minutes

This was a very easy app to use. Very easy set up. Love the currency pop up on the home page. Excited to see how user friendly it is for my customers.

Tina Bodalikar Jewellery

Location Germany

Good if u nd diff currencys
Gr8 FREE app
Simple, quik 2 set up
Instructions clear & simple 2 follow ****

EzyTherapy

Location Singapore

Greatest apps for real time conversion!! fast installation and it works like magic. Highly recommended

A Little Of Dis And Dat Home Decor

Easy set-up, can't wait to see it in action. Will come back and give a better review
www.ALittleOfDisAndDat.com

ShopTippee

Time spent using app About 2 months

This apps working very accurate and it's converted currency by automatic customers location. I used to Best currency app but wasn't working well. The best part of this app is FREE FOR LIFETIME. I am highly recommended this app specially for the beginners!!

Humidifier Store

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Installation went super fast and simple. First time using it today so let's see how it works after a few weeks