MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Auto Currency Converter

Urban Beauty

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hassle free app, easy to install and it works. No extra coding required and free to use. Highly recommended!

Hidden Forest Naturals

I installed the app per the steps. It's working on my site, but it keeps giving me an error message on the app back end. Glad I can ship my products around the world now :)

FCatherine

Location Russia

Приложение замечательное, работает корректно, большое спасибо разработчикам! Буду рекомендовать других клиентам

Breeze Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Installed the app today and it seems to be working well so far. I like that you can simply have the selector at the bottom of the page in case you don't want a floating widget in a corner somewhere; it's not always aesthetically pleasing.

MISS TYLER MOSS

It really does work and I would highly recommend it. Very easy to install and gives a smooth finish to the site.

Prettycasa

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect app without any issues and completely free! Does exactly what you need it to do and even more!

Anything Goes store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

So Far it's Okay. I will give a better update when I get to use it more. I see the flags on the collections pages

spoforth

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Total Games

I installed this app on my store to help conversion, by showing prices in local currency. The only minor downside I could see so far is that the currency flags are not shown on mobiles, but just the name (i.e. USD, GBP, etc). I think it would be nice to show the flags as well.

Tu Tienda Universal

Location Spain

Una app que te ayuda mucho a la hora de trabajar y te hace la vida más fácil,gracias por poner a nuestro alcance este tipo de apps