MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 15, 2021

This is one of the primary reasons why I migrated to Shopify -- the ability to install apps like yours!

Back to the Future™ - The Official Store
Booster Apps replied January 18, 2021

You are so awesome! Thank you so much for the 5-Stars and positive review! 🤩 Cheers, Stuart

January 15, 2021

Me encanto esta aplicación, super recomendada, la forma de instalación es super fácil porque te guían en todo el proceso.

My Speedy Shop
Chile
Booster Apps replied January 18, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por la evaluación positiva y por recomendarnos a la comunidad! 🙌

January 15, 2021

very good i recomend it for all. The best free i discovered in shopify. I will recomend for all of my friends

Smart Gadgets
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Booster Apps replied January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and for recommending us to the community and your friends! 🙌 Cheers, Stuart

January 14, 2021

Great app! Works like a charm and is extremely simple to set up. Can only recommend! Thanks a lot!!!

Leviticøre
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review team Leviticøre! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and recommending us to the Shopify community! 🚀 Cheers, Stuart

January 14, 2021

easy to set up and use. helps that it's free as well great for a business that is now starting out and can't afford the other apps

Nell'z Closet Bk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

We love supporting start-up businesses! Thanks so much for the 5-stars and using our app! Cheers, Stuart

January 13, 2021

video tutorial was helpful. really appreciated the step by step that made sure I completed the step before moving forward.

Superbloom Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

We are so glad our tutorial made it quick and easy to install our app! We are all about saving you precious time so you can focus on what's most important, your business! Thanks so much for the feedback and 5-stars! 🤩

January 13, 2021

I guess one of the best multi currency converter app. The rates are updated if you check online conversion. Its for FREE!! Unlimited currencies and AUTO location.

Belleiva
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months

Thanks so much for the 5-stars and feedback! Much appreciated, Stuart

January 12, 2021

I use this app to convert the prices on my website for international customers. Was easy to install and use.

givemepleasure
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Thank you so much for the review! 🙌 Regards, Stuart

January 12, 2021

This app is very helpful and easy to use. I added it to my online store and I can say it is a gamechanger.

Distort Store
Romania
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

We are so happy our app is helping your store skyrocket to the next level! 🚀 Your review is very much appreciated and thanks so much for using our app!

Cheers, Stuart

January 12, 2021

Excelente plugin lo recomiendo demasiado si vendes al rededor del mundo, además es gratis. de verdad lo recomiendo

Smart Hogar
Colombia
Time spent using app: 13 days
Booster Apps replied January 14, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por la revisión de cinco estrellas! 🤩