MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

by Booster Apps

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

M1liter

Nice and easy to use, It's free also i highly recommend, the setup is easy and simple to use and the help provided is immaculent

April 15, 2021

Your review means so much to us and we're glad you are liking the app so far! 😊 Was there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Feel free to send any feedback or inquiries to support@boosterapps.com. We'd love you hear from you! Cheers, Katherine

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Amazing app that does exactly what it's built to do. Super easy to customize. Love the ease of the auto currency function. Would prefer if the position of the app can also be customized e.g. in the header or footer instead of just a widget.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review Shop Weekend Cheoks Team!

We want all merchants to have a 5-star experience in using our apps and your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have sent your feature request over to our development team but if you have any additional details you'd like to share, feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

Jr.'s Toys

i used this app to help me convert my price.at the moment i am satisfied with this application.it is very useful.

March 25, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Our team here at Booster Apps is always striving to exceed your expectations so if there is any specific feedback you would like to give us that would have scored us a 5-Star review, please send us a message at support@boosterapps.com and we would be happy to see where we can improve. Much appreciated, Katherine

Meet Your Deals

very simple and easy to apply, thank you, i liked it!
i wish it was possible to choose the pages for applying this function

March 2, 2021

Hey Meet Your Deals team,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to meet or beat your expectations and provide a 5-Star experience, always, so if you would like to share your feedback details to help us improve, feel free to send us a quick message to feedback.boosterapps.com. It would be greatly appreciated!

All the best, Katherine

Flexsportify

Such an Easy apps!!!! I hope this will work out well forever. i am well pleased easy to installed.i highly recommend this apps for everyone. Such an amazing apps.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review Flexsportify team! Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Please feel free to send any feedback to support@boosterapps.com. Cheers, Katherine

Sumptuous Skin

beautiful app does everything it says. much better than paid options out there. Love this app for my store

January 27, 2021

Hey Sumptuous Skin team!

Thank you so much for the review! Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to send us a message at support@boosterapps.com.

Happy to help in any way we can!

Riviera Ready

This is a great app. I have tried it with many countries and it automatically detects and sets the correct one, no matter how small or remote the country is. Support is fast and responsive. The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that I would like the ability to change the size of the icon and position it exactly where I want, as it can be a bit obstructive when using a mobile. You can choose which corner to place it on, but I would like to place it exactly where I want it. Additionally, perhaps the option to remove the notification that "all orders are processed in... (your currency) and converted to... if the customer is in your own country, as it may cause confusion. You can either have it on or off, but I would like it to be on but not display to customers from the UK, where I am based.

January 27, 2021

Hey team Riviera Ready!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a thoughtful review! Feedback like this helps us consistently improve our customer experiences and gauge what we're doing right and where we can make adjustments. We strive to provide a 5-Star experience, always, so I have documented your feedback and will send it over to our development team. If you would like to share more details, please feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please reach out anytime. We are here and happy to help in any way we can.

ETULU.Online

I used the app to help visitors to my site evaluate our prices based on their currency. It gives us a competitive advantage.
So much value for free. Thank you

January 22, 2021

Your feedback means the world to us!

Our team here at Booster Apps is always striving to provide the best apps possible so if there is any specific feedback you would like to give us that would have scored us a 5-Star review, feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com and we would be happy to see where we can improve.

Thanks so much!

Oz Mantra Smart Shop

I love this App Simple and perfect. I don't have to do manually any settings. It's an excellent app please don't waste your time just install it.

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the review! ✨Wondering what we could do to make your experience a 5-star one? Please feel free to submit any feedback at feedback.boosterapps.com

Cheers, Stuart

homeshomeco

This App was really easy compared to others to install. The step by step was really helpful. Thanks

Previous 1