MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

by Booster Apps

PREMIUM AUTO CURRENCY CONVERTER & CURRENCY SWITCHER

praticalhouse.com

Really good, its an amanzing app i recommend it, amazing for international stores really good fr i love it

June 21, 2021

Glad you are loving our app! Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community🙌. Best wishes, Kevin

Brillante Signature Rings

Best App for starters and it's free, great!. Starting video on the homepage made the setup easy. thanks!

June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! And your 5-star review is much appreciated! 😊All the best, Kevin

Move Stories

I just started using the app and am super happy with the very quick and extremely helpful support I've received from the team so far! :) THANK YOU

June 17, 2021

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! We are always available and happy to help anytime. 😊Cheers, Kevin

Saga Museum

The app is fully customisable, so I could make it fits perfectly to my store. I also had some problems with the formatting (which turned out to be on my end), but the quick and professional replies I got from the support staff helped me fix it right away !

June 16, 2021

🚀We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! All the best, Kevin

Zuringa

I'm still looing for the catch. How can a gem like this be free? It works perfectly on my site of 300+ products.

June 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the positive review Zuringa! We really appreciate you using the app 🤩. Cheers, Kevin

ADAWE STORE

In the operation, one key synchronous optimization saves time and effort, speeds up the interface promotion, and wins the attention of consumers at the first time, thus increasing the order opportunities.

mybolife

If only all apps were this polished, easy to install and just worked right away. Well done guys - thanks from the UK

Packagelite

I'm based in Trinidad and Tobago, and I was looking for an app to show my local currency. This app is fantastic, easy to integrate and super used friendly.

SpineCare Engineer

this is a great and generous app, work well and easy to use, good support too, unfortunately it cant hide cart page notification for default currency

June 10, 2021

We are excited that you like the app so far! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime. Also, we would love to hear your thoughts in more detail regarding the hide cart page notification option. Just send us a quick message to feedback.boosterapps.com and we can send it over to our development team.

Realm of the Witch

I had another currency converter which had problem after problem recently. This app is so user friendly. It has set up itself up in minutes and so far, I'm really pleased. Everything I could wish for!

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and 5-Stars! We're so glad you love the app and the setup process. 🤩Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions. We are always happy to help! All the best, Kevin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33