Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Copious Crafts

This is exactly what I was looking for...the prices change when I change the currency type! Thank You!!!

Randomlyuseful

Easy to install but more importantly quick response with good service.

Thanks for your help

Amulights

This currency converter is amazing!
It matches perfectly with my site.

I was able to instal the app following
the instructions and emailed a little
mock up of where I would like it placed
and they did it perfectly and fast too.

Thanks :)

Worldwidegamers

Amrish is the best. BELIEVE me. He modified the app with my theme and now looks incredible! 100% Recommended!

Thank you so much Amrish!

Gearquest

Easy to install and customize, works as advertised and very, very helpful team to support you in case needed.

Aster Athletic

Awesome product!

Amrish and the team are incredible. Its a free product and they still spent the time to code the app just how I wanted it for my store.

Really incredible customer service, I am very impressed.

Ezsmart

Best currency switcher App, Works fine, Thanks to the developers!

Goodii Homeandcottage

Great Response Time as well as Great Results !

Thank you all at MLVEDA !

E.Nanni
Ontario, Canada

Eros4play

I wasn't able to receive a reply from this developer from the first time I installed. I couldn't make it work and out of frustration I uninstalled it and installed another one. Unfortunately the second app I installed were not within our expectation either. Just when we thought we would leave it until next time, MLVEDA reached out to me through email and offered me to make it work. I gave it a try and I am so glad MLEDA came back to us and make it worked as good as we want. Not only the app is work fine the artistic finish is also able our expectation. We thank MLVEDA for their hard work and patience shown in this job!

Team New You

Staff is very helpful and willing to work with you! Responds promptly as well! Excellent customer service!