Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Aichic

Thank you! it's awesome! at first, I have a hard time to link the app to my new template (as my new template doesn't support money option), but then when I contacted them their reply was so fast, like really fast. And Amrish managed to do it for me...it was so gracious! everyone should use this app.... if you can't manage those HTML, you can just really ask them for help. Thank u Thank u Thank u!!!!!!

Barefootvenus

Amrish has been a super help. We have only begun using this app but so far so good! Automatically switches our shops prices to the currency of customers origin. We are very happy we chose this app!

Campton Clothing Apparel

Love this app, really upgraded my ability to sell both CDN and USD seamlessly

Dealzzy

I changed a theme and switcher is gone. Support set up instead of me faster then I expected. Recommending!

Rosiemansfield

Went above and beyond what I expected from an app :)

Whateverfor

Awesome same day service by the Currency Switcher team re: seamless installation & integration allowing me to provide access to different currencies to my global clients. Highly recommended.

Pillowcase Place

Fantastic! Works perfectly and integrated seamlessly into the existing theme. I had the guys from MLveda do the setting up for me. Was completed within 12 hours of me signing up and I couldn't ask for better service. Do yourself a favour, get this app. Pete B.

American Fan

Great job and fast assistance for survivalogy.com !
Great job of support!

Mwc Distribution

I have used this on several other sites and have now added it here. I didn't even bother with the free version because it works so well I went for the paid version right away.

Shieldtechcompany

Best customer service! I look forward to usage of this app!