Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Steampunk Heaven

Trash tier app.

First off, the app didn't even work for me at all. I visited my site through a proxy in different countries and the currency always remained the same.

Second, I had the installation done for me and the result was a nightmare. The actual "blending" of their currency picker to my theme looked crappy and inconsistent.

But last and most importantly, the app caused major issues on my product details page. It would cause the page to become unresponsive every single time. Once I realized this was happening I uninstalled it but that was a huge pain as well because it left so much garbage code behind in my theme.

I ended up having to restart with a fresh copy of my theme because there were just too many files touched by this worthless app.

Avoid this one at all costs.

Phils Test Store 99

If you don't want your theme being messed up badly i would 100% avoid this app and developers.

Isabis Watch

horrible and outdated doesnt work

She Moves

If you want to keep your website looking great - Do not use these guys!

I asked for the configuration to be done by the support team (Armish) and he ended up changing the way my home page tabs looked... He completely changed the theme without me giving permission to do so. I asked 3 times to fix it but he did not get back to me, I even complained to their support team and still nothing back.

I had to speak to Shopify support and they got their development team to fix my website.

Not the best currency converter out there, they will cost you money for the premium plan and their support has very poor customer service skills.

If I was you I would consider another currency app over this one.

Hiking Wild

Creates a lot of white space between header and image. Screws up website layout.

Uaestoreplus

very very very poor app , very poor customer service . they only waste your time at all, try other app for sure..

Woodenearrings

if i could give no stars, i would. i hadnt even finished giving the app authorization because i declined at the page where it suddenly tells you it isnt free, and it had already planted its code into every saved theme i have, including all my back ups, disabling some functionalities and leaving lots of junk code we dont know how to remove.

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

I can't seem to proceed with the free version at all to trial..it kept insisting on payment ..

Lingerie For My Boudoir

On install of the app, this removed my instagram feed, my top navigation and social links. Looks normal in the theme setting however live, the errors occur within 1 second of loading.
I removed the app within 15minutes due to the site looking really bad. Emailed Mlveda and received no response. You can do this manually here https://docs.shopify.com/manual/configuration/store-customization/currencies-and-translations/currencies/how-to-show-multiple-currencies

1 2 3 5 Next