Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

VierGlasses

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

LumbiniStore

L E Y O

I was having an issue with my site and the pound conversion. The customer service was excellent and they went above and beyond to help me resolve it. Great app! Works very well for my site and has already increased my selling abroad :)

The Sahara Collection

Amazing ...I love it and it really helped with international orders and helped grow my business. I reccomend.

AG Fit Home

This app is very easy to install. The instructions was very straight forward. Eventhough the free version is not super fancy, but it helps

ElMagnifica

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! I use this app on my store and it was so wonderful

CleanWagon

Quite simple and easy to set up and free. I recommend this app. Let's see in the future if it works fine.

DTouch Kids

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

VEQKING

vv
mm

, ooo

WeRPerfect

I need this app for a professional and nice appeal to my shop. Auto Currency Switcher is the best. Thanks.